• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

linsivvi

Dwight 4/14. Ewwww

When Dwight and Nash were on the bench they couldn't score at all. Like 2 points I et 4 minutes or something.

Clark barely played but they need his young legs.

That's how dumb Antoni is. Go 7-deep on a back-to-back with an old team.

He's finally found a rotation that works through experiments and luck and he's scared shitless to change it.

Rondo doesn't do anything in crunch time though...?

He thinks Nash can't play with a center even though he just made Gortat looked like the 2nd coming of Jesus last season.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
This needs to be watched over and over and over again...

http://deadspin.com/here-is-a-perfect-lebron-james-dunk-456012336

R.I.P Jason Terry

ibu1Q5Si0nviwY.png

And they fucking gave them the ball after it went off Green.

Ball dont lie though. The basketball gods smiled upon us.

NO, they smiled upon yall when yall also got ray allen from us after winning a damn championship.

its funny when the championship team squad only improves the following season. Usually it's the other way around.

next 2 years, lots of guys will be moving at the end of next year. the league standings will look a lot different then.

naw, they will still get good players to replace those guys...and lebron and wade will still be unstoppable forces for years to come. I cant wait for the NBA in 2018 tho! It will get interesting again.

That's how dumb Antoni is. Go 7-deep on a back-to-back with an old team.

He's finally found a rotation that works through experiments and luck and he's scared shitless to change it.

He thinks Nash can't play with a center even though he just made Gortat looked like the 2nd coming of Jesus last season.

Who else could they play?

Coach Kobe is back!

effzee

naw, they will still get good players to replace those guys...and lebron and wade will still be unstoppable forces for years to come. I cant wait for the NBA in 2018 tho! It will get interesting again.

What are you going on about man? Yeah the Heat are the favorites to win it all but OKC and Spurs can not only compete but beat them in a 7 game series.

Anyway Barry and CWebb with some really valid points on the Bulls and Nuggets game. Good analysis surprisingly.

The Celtics' record and MOV has been dramatically better without Rondo than with Rondo this year and he had a lot of major warning signs in his stats that he wasn't actually that good so I'm surprised at how much Rondo is avoiding criticism for the Celtics' play recently and the other reasons that have been created for why they're playing so well without him.

Green and Terry are better when they're not playing off-ball, and Lee opens up the court more with his shooting. They aren't hands down better, but certainly less predictable.

alot of the earlier season had to do with chemistry just not being there....with most of the bench being new and other players coming back into the lineup (ie jeff green being out last year due to the heart thing)......same thing happenned last season...where chemistry wasnt there then after the allstar break they started winning alot of games... I attribute thier current success to that mostly (the team getting chemistry and gelling)...and doc being able to develop that. Having Rondo would only give them more success imo.

The Celtics' record and MOV has been dramatically better without Rondo than with Rondo this year and he had a lot of major warning signs in his stats that he wasn't actually that good so I'm surprised at how much Rondo is avoiding criticism for the Celtics' play recently and the other reasons that have been created for why they're playing so well without him.

you're wrong. What signs? wtf are u talking about? massive triple doubles? being league leader in assists? IM confused at what signs you're talking about? he is avoiding criticism because of what I said above.....cause at the end of the day, he wasn't the reason they werent doing well in earlier in the season. And him being gone isn't the reason they are doing well now. its other factors.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Rondo doesn't allow a normal offense to flow. He fundamentally breaks his own team vs good defenses and all the time in late game scenarios. When you can double off of the guy dribbling the ball, your defense becomes exponentially better.

The Celtics are literally better with no PG than with Rondo.

Hell, I'm starting to think Wall is better than Rondo.

Top Bottom