• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

I don't want to live on this planet anymore. You get a gift from the refs and proceed to fuck it up. Fuck Pierce. How did he think a fadeaway three was the best possible shot. Really fuck pierce

Because he's pierce. He thinks making a face like he has to shit after every shot entitles him to free throws.

Cipherr

So 23 in a row, Pierce misses the GW shot, then gets trolled, and Jason Terry gets teabagged by LeBron. That's not a bad night if you're a Heat fan.

Good times. I don't care to much about the streak, the Playoff spot is secured already, this regular season shit don't matter. But I desperately wanted the Heat to beat Boston in this particular game.

Terry running his mouth, Pierce with the whiny "I hope they lose every game" and the cherry on top with Green having a huuuuuuge game getting everybody all gassed about the streak ending, only to find the first home loss to Miami in a LONG time for Boston (IIRC, I may be wrong on that).

Toss in Big headed Jason Terry getting Knighted, and babyyyyyyyy you got yourself a stew going.

Probably the last exhilarating game until the post season hits.

linsivvi

This is what happens when you pass the ball to Dwight every possession. He has literally zero post moves. Unless he's in a deep position, he's gonna brick a shot, turn it over, or miss his FTs.

Cloudy

Banned
Celtics would have won this game if they got conservative with the lead. They allowed 4 points late by trying to run after Heat misses lol

Celtics would have won this game if they got conservative with the lead. They allowed 4 points late by trying to run after Heat misses lol

they would have won, if they didnt have all thier players get hit with injury. If you play the unbeatable team, you need your best imo. but it is what it is. The heat can have the Nba for the next 4-5 years. If thats what makes everyone happy.

Listen to this man.

I really, REALLY hope that the Heat dont meet the Celtics in the playoffs. gg indeed.

what do you mean? you should hope so. because the way its playing out, if they do meet, they will meet deeper in the playoffs....when Garnett and peirce are either gonna be injured or tired as shit...and the younger players wont be able to put the team on thier back....they can try...but in the end it will be futile...kinda like tonight. Plus Miami with Home Court = automatic GG. No way Boston steals one in Miami and win all 3 at home. Not with this squad...Not with Jordan Crawford

Dwight 4/14. Ewwww

When Dwight and Nash were on the bench they couldn't score at all. Like 2 points I et 4 minutes or something.

Clark barely played but they need his young legs.

what do you mean? you should hope so. because the way its playing out, if they do meet, they will meet deeper in the playoffs....when Garnett and peirce are either gonna be injured or tired as shit...and the younger players wont be able to put the team on thier back....they can try...but in the end it will be futile...kinda like tonight.

Or the Celts will be playing in a "No-fucks-given" mode, and that is where they are VERY dangerous. I rather have us play the Pacers at the ECF than the Celts (or Knicks) at any time during the playoffs. These two teams play way too good against the Heat.

Top Bottom