• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
BFrtJjiCUAEZFqS.jpg:large

linsivvi

I am fully convinced ebanks is t allows to play and it comes from upstairs after whatever happened with his DUI.

Lakers just look sluggish. Dwight is useless on offense. Holy fuck

Working out with Hakeem a couple times is useless if he doesn't consistently work on his post moves afterward. Dwight doesn't care about improving his game.

If Ebanks is not allowed to play then they should at least sign a big body on a 10-day contract until Pau is back. They have an open roster spot.

Rondo doesn't allow a normal offense to flow. He fundamentally breaks his own team vs good defenses and all the time in late game scenarios. When you can double off of the guy dribbling the ball, your defense becomes exponentially better.

While that might have been more true in years past.... it was proven wrong late last season and this season....He had a higher FG% than chris paul this season....and rondo was nuts in the playoffs last season.

he got alot better with his shot to the point where he needs to be contested and with people not contesting him, it can give the celtics an advantage sometimes because of that.

the celtics recent success is bigger than rondo....and if he were in the lineup, hed make the team better.

hell, if he were in the lineup, we would have never gotton jordan crawford...wtf.

Working out with Hakeem a couple times is useless if he doesn't consistently work on his post moves afterward. Dwight doesn't care about improving his game.

If Ebanks is not allowed to play then they should at least sign a big body on a 10-day contract until Pau is back. They have an open roster spot.

I've been calling for a signing since pau went out. Should have grabbed bird an or Amundson. Just a body to stick out there.

Sacre they should play at times. Not so much his game since they' play socks at c when Dwight is on the bench but other games against bigs I agree.

But really there is no one else left Menuhin and Morris should see no time and like I said ebanks is in the doghouse.

Such bad defense by Meeks. Ugh

Emwitus

We have dwight, metta, blake, meeks who can reasonably defend. It makes no sense we get trashed like this by everyone......well i guess d'antoni but still. Dwight has played for a while, he should atleast know some sets or philosophies.

Branduil

Why are people acting surprised that a team formed by collusion for the specific purpose of breaking basketball is doing so.

I hope the Celtics really are down on Rondo, we could use a point guard.

Emwitus

Why are people acting surprised that a team formed by collusion for the specific purpose of breaking basketball is doing so.

Anyone that says the celtics are better without rondo are on some stuff. I say, keep rondo and adjust the system. Doc's offense has been shit for a while...it can't always be about rondo.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
While that might have been more true in years past....late last season and this season....He had a higher FG% than chris paul this season....and rondo was nuts in the playoffs last season.

he got alot better with his shot to the point where he needs to be contested and with people not contesting him, it can give the celtics an advantage sometimes because of that.

the celtics recent success is bigger than rondo....and if he were in the lineup, hed make the team better.

He shoots Ibaka jumpers. That's absolutely ridiculous for a starting PG on a playoff team. Once he gets traded, he can put up nightly triple doubles and kill his team while he does it but he limits his team with his stand and dribble 18ft out for 12 seconds nonsense. Celtics offense becomes 1 pass whether they want to or not and it crippling.

He doesn't pressure good defenses at all and its why he's been a consistent dud when it comes to late game situations throughout his career. All those late game comebacks vs Boston in the past start with him stagnating the offense. There's a massive difference between him and PGs like Kidd and not enough people look into it. Its extremely pronounced.

Branduil

Anyone that says the celtics are better without rondo are on some stuff. I say, keep rondo and adjust the system. Doc's offense has been shit for a while...it can't always be about rondo.

Shawn Marion, Rodrigue Beaubois, and a pick for Rondo. That's my final offer.

Emwitus

We are sucking defensively so what do you do? Sub in nash and blake. Freaking adjust stupid coach. Freaking adjust. Play ebanks or sacre. Play clark more minutes. Idiot.

EDIT: F this team.

EDIT: F this team hard.

He shoots Ibaka jumpers. That's absolutely ridiculous for a starting PG on a playoff team. Once he gets traded, he can put up nightly triple doubles and kill his team while he does it but he limits his team with his stand and dribble 18ft out for 12 seconds nonsense. Celtics offense becomes 1 pass whether they want to or not and it crippling.

He doesn't pressure good defenses at all and its why he's been a consistent dud when it comes to late game situations throughout his career. All those late game comebacks vs Boston in the past start with him stagnating the offense. There's a massive difference between him and PGs like Kidd and not enough people look into it. Its extremely pronounced.

I disagree, People look at the celtics now and think exactly the way you do, but the Same shit happenned last season WITH rondo. Rondo sometimes loses the game because of him over thinking or letting stupid shit by refs get to him and makes him lose focus, il admit thats where he is flawed, but otherwise, dude has a super high bb iq and is a floor general. he would only help this team. There were moments in this Miami game where offensively Boston looked lost and if Rondo was in there he would have helped them find thier way. we can agree to disagree. lol @ he doesn't pressure good defenses. dude pressured miami, one of the best defensive teams, deep in the playoffs last year. get outta here.

Omega

Banned

well maybe if GMs weren't retarded and pretended to care about winning, collusion wouldn't happen

collusion is necessary in basketball now. MJ is the only owner who wants to win but he's not capable of doing so.

Top Bottom