• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Same shit as always, the Cavs have zero shot at winning this game. LBJ and crew are just cruising until half way through the 4th quarter, at which point the defense goes SSJ2 and ends the shit.

Can't believe McHale is starting Donuts while never giving TJones a shot :(

Favors-Al is such a horrible lineup pairing that is way too slow...

edit: Brain meltdown for a second

dalVlatko

Same shit as always, the Cavs have zero shot at winning this game. LBJ and crew are just cruising until half way through the 4th quarter, at which point the defense goes SSJ2 and ends the shit.

Same shit happened in the last game against the Heat

No point in getting excited at the thought of winning

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Go Rockets! fuck you Jazz :)

lol Heat

If the Heat comes back from this.....

It's not that they can't but that shit is cruel.

They've been on that "oh shit you guuuys might be us...oh noes....lolno" shit for a while now.

God Tier Trollin.

Smirks all over this bitch

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
fucking league pass online wtf fuck

fix your shit

TylerD

So apparently we suck all of a sudden.

Huh. How about that.

Yeah. I already have the Spurs and Nuggets on my list of teams I want no part of in the playoffs. Maybe the Grizz goes on that list after tonight? Series are a different animal but man they aren't giving me much confidence.

giri

Yeah. I already have the Spurs and Nuggets on my list of teams I want no part of in the playoffs. Maybe the Grizz goes on that list after tonight? Series are a different animal but man they aren't giving me much confidence.

So you mean the last time they met in the play offs 2 years ago, when they were worse and you were better, and the series still went to 7 games, meant you wanted to see the grizz?

Odd choice.

Matrix

KingGondo

Banned
I'm starting to come around to the viewpoint that trading Harden was a massive mistake.

It'd be nice to see Lamb get Fish's minutes so we can tell if the trade was truly as bad as it looks now.

Vestal

I come home to this?!?!

What was it a No fucks were given first half or something? Are Wade, Bosh, and Lebron injured or something??!?! WTF

Millsap can barely walk and he's still dominating Donuts.

This fills me with no hope though because Donuts is really talented and will be really good in the future so the Rockets will be like 10x better at PF in the future.

And they're already way better than the Jazz :(

Asik is so good, I can't believe people were against him getting 3 years, $25 million. The laughing at that contract is so bizarre in retrospect.

Top Bottom