• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Vire

heat are just trollin,don't see how you guys don't know by now heat age.

Nah, the Boston game looked different.

I was never worried about that game. We just look awful at everything tonight.

I think we'll get it closer in the second half, but it stops tonight.

TylerD

So you mean the last time they met in the play offs 2 years ago, when they were worse and you were better, and the series still went to 7 games, meant you wanted to see the grizz?

Odd choice.

I honestly wasn't thinking of the past and just thinking of how this years Thunder stacks up.

Branduil

I'm starting to come around to the viewpoint that trading Harden was a massive mistake.

It'd be nice to see Lamb get Fish's minutes so we can tell if the trade was truly as bad as it looks now.

Duh. There's 0% chance that Presti makes that trade if financial concerns were not an issue. That trade was all about saving money, not getting better.

P.S. I'm pretty sure I told you a couple years ago that the Thunder would have to trade either Ibaka or Harden.

Can't watch the game, but looking at the shot distribution/percentages on gamecast at the half I'm guessing it's a Miami Heat Fuckball night?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm starting to come around to the viewpoint that trading Harden was a massive mistake.

It'd be nice to see Lamb get Fish's minutes so we can tell if the trade was truly as bad as it looks now.

oh man lmao

Vestal

WTF is wrong with this team right now. Why in the hell is chalmers going to the corner with no one around to take a double team.. WTF lol

Branduil

When a team goes on a really long streak they often lose to an unexpected team that's really geared up for them rather than the obvious big game that the streak team will mentally prepare for.

Vire

I hate how the Heat tease me like this.

Stop waiting until the 4th to blow teams out; I'm sick of hoping for HCA that we're never gonna get

Oh, Gondo

We aren't winning tonight, but you aren't getting HCA.
When a team goes on a really long streak they often lose to an unexpected team that's really geared up for them rather than the obvious big game that the streak team will mentally prepare for.

I....agree with Branduil?

KingGondo

Banned
I'm saying that facetiously, I was depressed when we traded Harden, but thought the assets we got in return were good. So far Martin has played like hot garbage, Lamb has only played for Tulsa, and the Raps pick might not even have top 10.

Combine that with how we've played against the top teams lately and I'm despondent.

gee drives and throws it, magically lands with worst zeller for an and 1

thats tonight

just cut this shit to 10 by the four....oh that means we need to outscore by about 17 more GG

We aren't winning tonight, but you aren't getting HCA.

I....agree with Branduil?

HCA? What does the Heat's record have to do with the Spurs getting beat in their conference finals with a HCA? Cause I know JT isn't talking like a Spurs finals/championship is a foregone conclusion AGAIN...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Warriors haven't won in our house since I was in 12th grade

DA FUCK I'M OLD

You have been old for years, you're just realizing this now.

You mad?

<3 Cavs lol

giga

Luke Walton

X4Hf+

2013 Salary: $6,091,363

Let's say the Heat lose tonight, they would need to lose only 1 more game the rest of the year to get to 66 wins

How the fuck did LeBron's team get 66 wins??!!

PBY

Banned
Let's say the Heat lose tonight, they would need to lose only 1 more game the rest of the year to get to 66 wins

How the fuck did LeBron's team get 66 wins??!!
Lebatard talks about this all the time
Fuck it, we should've amnestied Perk's sorry ass and rolled with Thabust at center.

At least Martin has played so terrible I doubt we'll have to worry about paying him.
I like cocky Gondo better....

Top Bottom