• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

gasolref.gif

LOL da fuq.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Lulz. Reminds me of that first Finals game where the clock didn't work for 10 minutes.

It's not even raining, so I'm wondering what the leak is.

Looks like the delay is going to be a while.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Lulz. Reminds me of that first Finals game where the clock didn't work for 10 minutes.

It's not even raining, so I'm wondering what the leak is.

Looks like the delay is going to be a while.

Its all that haterade pouring out of the pressbox

God damn I feel like this scoreboard is going to drop on someone tonight.

I feel the same way about the TV in Cowboys stadium too.

Why the fuck is the maintenance man tasting the oil

What the fuck

Also, oily substance? They better clean the shit out of this court before the game starts. I don't trust it to be totally off...

At least it isnt the Super Bowl.

This is Cleveland's super bowl and yall riggin this shit

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
I see what you're doing, Cleveland. Try to get the Heat off their game. It might work!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Due to sequestration, my internet is fucked and I'll be unable to watch the Raps/Cats game.

JVG, troll ambassador, shall be my entertainment tonight.

I like that the Cavs come out to the song Invincible when 3 guys are possibly out for the season, we've had 4 different people have to wear masks, and now the scoreboard is busted too.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
You guys act like arena delays have never happened before. Obviously it shouldn't happen, but they're not unheard of.

You can go back to what you used to on Wednesday nights 3 years ago to pass the time.

BF1lWEZCAAA2cdt.jpg

PBY

Banned
You guys act like arena delays have never happened before. Obviously it shouldn't happen, but they're not unheard of.

You can go back to what you used to on Wednesday nights 3 years ago to pass the time.
How bout the damn arena works?

Top Bottom