• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

I'm sorry but when Chandler comes back I don't see how you can sit Martin, at least match him up vs. bigger teams like Chicago and Atlanta.

Chandler
K-Mart
Carmelo
Shump
Felton

Poor Grizz :(

cEgzNNH.jpg

lol

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Knicks desperately needed a defensive PF was some size. If only Chandler could block shots like Camby.

If only Chandler could actually score like Martin could.

Half of the games this season I felt like Chandler was so pointless out there.

I just have to point this out: IWMTB19 posted this on the gaming side

A man with dark past will try to start to a new life (via gunning down hundreds of people and by doing the bidding of every random fuck in the world) but will find that you can't just start over and that the world is a dark place.

Deeper hunting and exploration mechanics would be really cool.

It's like the second time I have ever seen him curse.

Half of the games this season I felt like Chandler was so pointless out there.
Chandler's best attribute in versatility/intimidation. You don't always notice those things with him, not to mention he's admitted to being alot more run down at times. To expand a bit on Chandler Theory, it's not that he can't shoot a 7-10 foot jumper or post up; he actually works on those in practice a ton. He just feels that he wants to maximize on the things he does the best. Which is D and dunking.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Chandler's best attribute in versatility/intimidation. You don't always notice those things with him, not to mention he's admitted to being alot more run down at times. To expand a bit on Chandler Theory, it's not that he can't shoot a 7-10 foot jumper or post up; he actually works on those in practice a ton. He just feels that he wants to maximize on the things he does the best. Which is D and dunking.

Half the time he's fumbling around good passes from the guards and loses the ball to the basket. Right now, K-Mart as the 5 is like the ideal combo of Chandler and Amare. It's a much more rounded player in the position.

Please Toronto, keep using Fields 1-on-1 Anthony.
Only two people can shoot in that line-up?
Who needs shooting when you can play D and physically beat up the opposition?
Half the time he's fumbling around good passes from the guards and loses the ball to the basket. Right now, K-Mart as the 5 is like the ideal combo of Chandler and Amare. It's a much more rounded player in the position.
... I think you're vastly overrating K-Mart.

Nate Robinson was just ejected. It was definitely a flagrant, but I think a flagrant 2 was a bit much. He's a leprechaun out there and all he did was wrap Stephenson up from behind. If dick punches aren't flagrant 2s, this shouldn't have been.

Top Bottom