• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Is there a more piss poor logo in sports than this? Seriously.

utondN5.gif

it fits because they LAC integrity, a real fanbase and any winning tradition.

Cipherr

They beat Sac

Calm down.

Its not a 1 game winning streak, its 15. They have beat a LOT more than just Sac. They are third in the West, 49 and 22, and they play sound and solid basketball.

The team is for real.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the Bobcats beat Miami tomorrow by 15

Would be nice. Fuck the streak, rest some people for some of these garbage games, the playoffs are coming.

giri

Its not a 1 game winning streak, its 15. They have beat a LOT more than just Sac. They are third in the West, 49 and 22, and they play sound and solid basketball.

The team is for real.

Would be nice. Fuck the streak, rest some people for some of these garbage games, the playoffs are coming.

Yeah, not really.

Teams playing their style regularly bomb out in the first round.

See their last 4+ years.

The only team really worried about them is the grizz because the grizz just can't beat them for what ever reason.

2012 - First round exit
2011 - First round exit
2010 - First round exit
2009 - WCF
2008 - First round exit
2007 - First round exit
2006 - First round exit

I have nothing against denver, but... they're just not a renown playoff threat.

The team is for real.

I'd like them to lose the streak and start resting people because I traded Wade in fantasy before the deadline assuming he was going to sit half the games leading into the playoffs. He'll be on the team I'm on track to face in the finals, to boot.

I'm sure you were saying the ball shouldn't go through Kobe as they were winning chips too. The offensive style of play isn't the problem. Kobe's ran an offense for his entire career and had a lot of success doing it, and with more talented offensive big men than Dwight. Pau/Shaq/Bynum all have more offensive talent than Dwight and shoot better from the line too. Yet we've had success with Kobe running the offense then too. Nash is a system player. As great as he is, he's never been able to run an offense with two big men or a post player or another premiere scorer. He wasn't as great in Dallas or the year Shaq was there in PHX. Our problem is TO's (lack of chemistry) and defense. Stop projecting your nonsense onto the team because you hate Kobe and think he's a bad teammate and selfish. That's really your entire reason for posting anything about Kobe anyway, Dallas fan, hate Kobe as a person, hate his style of play, trash it as often as possible. I get your MO. As for Lebron being a great teammate, you must not be watching Lebron scream at Mario Chalmers 435 times a game.

Lakers fans are absolutely delusional on this board. Kobe's PG when they were winning rings? Fisher. His PG now? Nash. Enormous difference. Fisher was never a playmaker and never lead the league in assists. I stopped reading right there.

AcridMeat

Banned
Holy shit that was a tense game to go to. Seeing Bogut go down twice and Steph go down twice, fucking hell.

I didn't catch why Wall got his first technical in the 1st quarter. Can anyone fill me in? That 2nd technical was pretty hilarious, he was heated all game for some reason. Then when he got ejected he went to his coach and started either arguing or pleading, I couldn't tell. What the hell is up with him?

Seats tonight were awesome
HrWwkMi.jpg

pilonv1 here is what you missed at home.
Billie Lol Armstrong
Jazzercize infestation.

Pretty awesome day. Olynyks stock can't get any higher, Wall only plays 24 minutes after playing 44 the other night, and we get a nice tank loss.

We proved everything we need to already. Shut wall down and get the tank gassed up.

AcridMeat

Banned
Oh and Curry was balling all game, goodness gracious.

Barnes looked solid too I just wish they gave him the green light to drive one on one more.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
My Zags may have lost again! Someday I will get to see them play in the second weekend of the tournament.
But Olynyk looks like the real deal. Was so sweet to see a big man do actual post moves. I don't know how he will do in the NBA. He seems like a smart player and has good positioning for rebounds, but he isn't a great leaper.
I make no sense.

wait so the Kings are staying in SuckTown?

People who thought Seattle had that in the bag didn't know shit about what was going on other than Balmer's name being attach to it. Big media didn't care since it was Sacramento so they barely did any real research on it. Figured they were just gonna roll over.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
People who thought Seattle had that in the bag didn't know shit about what was going on other than Balmer's name being attach to it. Big media didn't care since it was Sacramento so they barely did any real research on it. Figured they were just gonna roll over.

It's in the NBA Board Of Governors hands.

The NBA wants to expand but outside Seattle, it's not another major city that could host a NBA team.

Then you have an unbalance between east and west teams which is why Charlotte got a new team in the first place.

It's in the NBA Board Of Governors hands.

The NBA wants to expand but outside Seattle, it's not another major city that could host a NBA team.

Then you have an unbalance between east and west teams which is why Charlotte got a new team in the first place.

the real solution is to contract all but 8 teams. LA, LA, Dallas, Bay Area in the West. Chicago, Miami, Boston and NY in the East. Fuck the poors.

Top Bottom