• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

He doesn't want to play. YOu can read it on his face.

Pretty much confirms he will never be what Michael Jordan was to the Bulls.
After Jordan broke his foot & had to sit out most of the season, he was ready with just a dozen games left in the regular season. Management wanted to play it safe & sit him out in case he might re-injury his foot, Jordan threaten immediately to be traded if they would not let him play.

After Jordan broke his foot & had to sit out most of the season, he was ready with just a dozen games left in the regular season. Management wanted to play it safe & sit him out in case he might re-injury his foot, Jordan threaten immediately to be traded if they would not let him play.

Ok, so I guess Rose won't ever be MJ

He shouldn't play anyways,it's better to start in a fresh season this fall.

giri

This is pretty dum.

And i mean dum. It's not even good enough to be dumb.

diehard

Fleer
This is pretty dum.

And i mean dum. It's not even good enough to be dumb.

748892749.gif

i just wanted to use that gif

Top Bottom