• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Its amazing how Psychological Intellect has somehow topped the post count for the past couple OTs - yet, I don't think anyone remembers him saying anything that sticks out.

i2QIc1E2AOGWH.gif

ucla fired howland, arent people here supposed to be celebrating?
i dont know shit about college ball

Took too fucking long for this day to come.

God, I can't think of any other coach in any other sport that so consistently got in the way of the talent on their team. Or let their players run over them as much.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
He doesn't want to play. YOu can read it on his face.

Yeah, I'd think that if he was real gung-ho about coming back for this year, he'd consider that time is really running out here for him. It took Rubio about a month to really get back to the point where he was himself and able to play the kind of minutes he's used to.

It's been incredible all year long how Cody Zeller can manage to get to the right spot on the floor defensively fairly frequently and yet changes shots so infrequently. It's almost like he's proving a point about how much having long arms matters in basketball with his struggles this year.

Vire

When did Dwyane hurt his knee? I thought he may be out with the whole wrist thing, but I guess it IS the Bobkittens...

charsace

He doesn't want to play. YOu can read it on his face.

Good for him. Shump got injured around the same time, came back a while ago, and still looks clumsy at times and hesitant.

lulz, McLemore has looked like a roleplayer this entire tournament.

McLemore is the type of gunner that Kansas always seems to get their hands on. He is similar to Brandon Rush and Keith Langford. Athletic shooter/finisher that can't create for himself or others, but plays well in the team concept. Wesley Johnson is also a similar player.

Good for him. Shump got injured around the same time, came back a while ago, and still looks clumsy at times and hesitant.

I said a while ago the way you get injured is the most important part mentally. It's one thing to get hit a hundred times when you shouldn't have even been on the field like Griff, it's another thing to tear your ACL doing a routine jump step like Rose did.

He's mindthrowed.

Vire

Heat off to their usual start. Might as well wait to tune in until the 3rd quarter.

They better not do this shit in the Playoffs.

Top Bottom