• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FUCK YEA HUGE ASS WIN... needed that so badly to make the playoffs.

HARGOD SAYS FUCK DA SPURS

exarkun

POP BOTTLES. THATS OUR CHAMPIONSHIP.

Great game San Antonio, love the passion of you guys' fans and how great Pop and your big three are.

BUT fuck yes!

You sound worse than a Lakers fan.

At the end of the day, win or lose, you all are stuck watching James Harden for the next however many years.

So, in the end, as much as this loss sucked, I'm grateful thats our last game vs the Rox, cause I now no longer have to watch him for at least another year. Thats a silver lining if I ever saw one

At the end of the day, win or lose, you all are stuck watching James Harden for the next however many years.

So, in the end, as much as this loss sucked, I'm grateful thats our last game vs the Rox, cause I now no longer have to watch him for at least another year. Thats a silver lining if I ever saw one

29-9-6 on 16 shots, oh woe is me. How will we ever get by?

Congrats Houston-GAF. I didn't watch the game, but it looked like a tight one. While my Spurs still lost, I'm at least happy it was to Houston and not that other Texas team. GG. At least you guys have something to look forward to in the future with this crew.

thekad

Banned
Now that the Jazz are tanking out of playoffs, I guess we have to start rooting for the Mavericks. At least the Mavs are respectable though.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Cry me a river.

Salty tears over HarGod and I'll enjoy every moment he's a Rocket and continue to thank OKC for giving him to us.

"He is great to watch when passing but omg when he is wanting to score he is the least fun player in the NBA to watch."

This is hilarious. Though you should know all about watching least fun NBA players, so you might be right.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
IWMTB

Who do we even draft?

I want to believe Ben is a shittier, pussified version of Beal. I want to believe Cody Zeller is the white Sean May without injuries and fat. I want to believe Nerlens is gonna be okay. I don't know what to believe anymore.

IWMTB

Who do we even draft?

I want to believe Ben is a shittier, pussified version of Beal. I want to believe Cody Zeller is the white Sean May without injuries and fat. I want to believe Nerlens is gonna be okay. I don't know what to believe anymore.

Take Noel.

Tank for Wiggins.

Kemba/Wiggins/MKG/Lol/Noel. core and hope one of them become gdlk.

IWMTB

Who do we even draft?

Believe you might need a new team to root for. May I suggest the Knicks?

pilonv1

IWMTB

Who do we even draft?

None of those guys will be there at #4.

Top Bottom