• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

IWMTB

Who do we even draft?

I want to believe Ben is a shittier, pussified version of Beal. I want to believe Cody Zeller is the white Sean May without injuries and fat. I want to believe Nerlens is gonna be okay. I don't know what to believe anymore.

Take Nerlens.

He's actually good at basketball even if only one of his knees works.

Bobcats will make the playoffs before Amare stops destroying the Knicks.

Let that sink in.
You know you want to merge with Raymond Felton again.

It's ok... come home.

tumblr_lol880OL5J1qdg8hko1_500.gif

Smart is more like Stuckey with a brain

I thought Burke was Jameer 2.0 too but watching him some more he better resembles Mike Conley

Jameer was pretty awesome in college and before his shoulder died.

I like Jameer...just not top 5 pick like.

And Stuckey is a waaay better athlete than Smart. Smart looks slow and glued to the ground...thus my Turner comparison. Both have a bunch of skills but ti won't matter since they can't shoot for shit and won't be able to overpower their opponents. Smart will do better because he will play against point guards and probably could Andre Miller himself into games.

Holy shit I come home from playing tennis to see the Rockets pulled out a victory. That definitely keeps us alive for snagging the 6 seed. Although at this point I think Denver would be a tougher team than OKC. OKC is playing ~4th best in the West right now.

exarkun

Holy shit I come home from playing tennis to see the Rockets pulled out a victory. That definitely keeps us alive for snagging the 6 seed. Although at this point I think Denver would be a tougher team than OKC. OKC is playing ~4th best in the West right now.

I agree with this. Bring OKC on. We can get one game from them. Though my coworker (Mavs fan) thinks we would want Denver if I only want one game. I think hes nuts. Denver plays our brand of ball, and G-State's brand, waaaay better than either one of those teams.

Is Zeller going to be an nba starter, or just Psycho-T?

Jameer was pretty awesome in college and before his shoulder died.

I like Jameer...just not top 5 pick like.

And Stuckey is a waaay better athlete than Smart. Smart looks slow and glued to the ground...thus my Turner comparison. Both have a bunch of skills but ti won't matter since they can't shoot for shit and won't be able to overpower their opponents. Smart will do better because he will play against point guards and probably could Andre Miller himself into games.

Burke is a lot more fluid, his handle is way better than Jameer's ever was. I still don't know if he'll be able to reliably get into the paint in the NBA but eh.

Also Smart can definitely get up their if he gets his legs under him, I think he'll resemble James Harden athletically once he's in the NBA. Smart's game right now is very much like Stuckey's tho, poor from outside but goes inside looking for contact and getting to the line. I don't know if he'll be as successful at it as he was in college
especially since he flops a lot
but he'll only be 19 next year.

his stock dropped with every possession that game, just awful

I cant believe its almost the end of the season tho... my first presseason+ full NBA season with bestgaf and its been a loooong ass ride...but a good one. started posting with yall on the regular during the London '12 games....so just in time to read all the gloating from Laker homers like Vag and Cloving when them trades went down.

I cant believe its almost the end of the season tho... my first presseason+ full NBA season with bestgaf and its been a loooong ass ride...but a good one. started posting with yall on the regular during the London '12 games....so just in time to read all the gloating from Laker homers like Vag and Cloving when them trades went down.

You missed some good seasons though.

HERE HERE and all them nice feelings...

Emwitus

I agree with this. Bring OKC on. We can get one game from them. Though my coworker (Mavs fan) thinks we would want Denver if I only want one game. I think hes nuts. Denver plays our brand of ball, and G-State's brand, waaaay better than either one of those teams.

I wouldn't call Denver's brand of basketball your kind..... they don't just chuck 3s.

Emwitus

I'm sticking with my prediction of a 6 game losing streak for the Lakers. And unlike Dimwitus, I won't get that prediction wrong within 30 minutes of making it.

lol Here's my prediction. The lakers will end up with a better record than the rockets. You can take that to the bank.

Top Bottom