• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Given that Stern and MJ attended and hosted the DNC together, and that Silver has a working relationship with MJ I like our chances next year.

Half of Wiggins' roots are in North Carolina too, he's not all Canadian.

The Charlotte Bobcats will have the fortune of winning the #1 overall pick in this humble yet brilliant 2013 NBA draft.

Are you excited?

Nori Chan

The Charlotte Bobcats will have the fortune of winning the #1 overall pick in this humble yet brilliant 2013 NBA draft.

Are you excited?

they will gett the 2nd pick behind the magic and they will like it

I told joe that the DY curse exists and the bobcats will never have the number one pick as long as DY is a fan because of his years of trolling. It's called karma son

i'll just put myself on record and say that the 2013 draft will be another 2009 draft in that there is more talent than people were letting on

i have no evidence to the claim of course, just going straight from the gut

i expect to see this post quoted in the 2016 NBA OT amidst talks of Kyrie's sequel to The Decision

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
they will gett the 2nd pick behind the magic and they will like it

I told joe that the DY curse exists and the bobcats will never have the number one pick as long as DY is a fan because of his years of trolling. It's called karma son

your mom is karma

and how is bioshock?

I'm not excited at all about this year's lottery unfortunately. And yeah if we're going to ever win one it'll probably be this year.

As for the Dy curse Nori. I hope he continues his trolling ways for at least this year and then turns it around "my name is Earl" style next year.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Given that Stern and MJ attended and hosted the DNC together, and that Silver has a working relationship with MJ I like our chances next year.

Half of Wiggins' roots are in North Carolina too, he's not all Canadian.

This is just me speaking. From everything I've seen of him in person when he played for my high school and when he grew up in my town he really seems to want to play in Canada if possible.

Obviously he's gonna play hard wherever he goes but his heart is in Canada.

Art rivals major hollywood production work. Atmosphere is pretty crazy.

Gameplay wise I think it's taken a step back from Bioshock 1...especially in a world where Dishonored and Bioshock 2 exist, but oh well.

it's fun to shoot shit in infinite when it wasn't in bioshock 1, but i guess you could lay the claim that bioshock 1's plasmids were more involved in the regular gameplay. glad they ditched the pipedream hacking minigame tho.

Jeff-DSA

Infinite is awesome. I only wish that the field of view was wider and that enemies didn't blend into the bloom lighting so easily. Otherwise, it's amazing. The atmosphere is great, and just walking around and checking stuff out is fun.

This is just me speaking. From everything I've seen of him in person when he played for my high school and when he grew up in my town he really seems to want to play in Canada if possible.

Obviously he's gonna play hard wherever he goes but his heart is in Canada.

It would be cool to see him in Toronto, but you're going to have to pull off a Rose style 1 percent shot at winning the lotto victory to get him.

Edit: really want to play Infinite too. I would buy it full price right now if I wasn't saving all my money for a wedding and honeymoon. I'll get around to it as soon as I can though, game looks fantastic.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I think I'll wait for a price drop... It looks good, but I burn through games too fast and I really think I need a game with some replay value before I drop day 1 money again.
It would be cool to see him in Toronto, but you're going to have to pull off a Rose style 1 percent shot at winning the lotto victory to get him.

Or they could just keep Bargnani around

Goddamn, it's so hard being a Nets fan. Not because they are bad (they are good), but because, for the first time in my life, there is not a single person on the Nets that I find likeable in anyway whatsoever.

The only likeable player is Jerry Stackhouse, but he's 100 years old and plays 10 minutes a game.

But at least there's no one on the hatred level of Vince Carter anymore.

i'll just put myself on record and say that the 2013 draft will be another 2009 draft in that there is more talent than people were letting on

i have no evidence to the claim of course, just going straight from the gut

i expect to see this post quoted in the 2016 NBA OT amidst talks of Kyrie's sequel to The Decision

Why would Kyrie leave the year after Lebron goes back to the Cavs?

Damn you, Best-GAF. Just ordered Infinite from Amazon.

It it sucks I'm gonna wish bad things on your respective teams. :p

Like trading our second best player for Kevin Martin level bad or having D-Fish play real minutes in the playoffs bad?

The Los Angeles Lakers have gone 0-2 since Pau Gasol returned from injury.

According to a source, the Lakers could bring Gasol off the bench against the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday night.

The Lakers hold a one-game lead over the Utah Jazz and Dallas Mavericks for the eighth playoff spot in the Western Conference.

this fucking team lol

jmdajr

The parents of Houston Rockets basketball announcer Craig Ackerman died Tuesday in a one-vehicle accident in Sugar Land, officials confirmed.

Gerald Ackerman and his wife, Bonnie Ackerman, both 66, died as a result of their injuries in the accident about 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, said Sugar Land spokesman Doug Adolph.

Pretty sad man :(

Like signing Manu as our sixth man after we beat the Spurs in the WCF again.

Oh you! If you're gonna troll, at least use examples of things that are or have happened (DFish playing 10-20 minutes a night, Harden balling in Houston) instead of fantasies (FThunder playing in the finals this year, Manu leaving the Spurs (I actually think he'll retire this year))

KingGondo

Banned
Oh you! If you're gonna troll, at least use examples of things that are or have happened (DFish playing 10-20 minutes a night, Harden balling in Houston) instead of fantasies (FThunder playing in the finals this year, Manu leaving the Spurs (I actually think he'll retire this year))
Manu wants rings, we need a better sixth man than Martin and he's cheaper than Harden.

Stranger things have happened (but I know it's unrealistic).

On a related note: am I a bad person for wanting Fisher to get injured before the playoffs start?

If OKC fails to get to the finals again I think they end up a bigger laughing stalk than the Lakers.

Lakers are just getting old and have massively underachieved, but at least they maxed out their potential with two rings. OKC done goofed by letting a top 10 player go over money before even chipping.

Manu wants rings, we need a better sixth man than Martin and he's cheaper than Harden.

Stranger things have happened (but I know it's unrealistic).

On a related note: am I a bad person for wanting Fisher to get injured before the playoffs start?

Manu has flat out said he'd rather retire than leave SA. There's no point in uprooting his family for one or two years and he said he already has all the money he needs. That said, dude has really been off his game the last few months. I'm wondering if he's done :(

You're not a bad person for saying that. Or, if you are, I am too, because I feel exactly the same way about Matt Bonner and De Colo. Although not as much for De Colo because he's a rookie.

KingGondo

Banned
Manu has flat out said he'd rather retire than leave SA. There's no point in uprooting his family for one or two years and he said he already has all the money he needs. That said, dude has really been off his game the last few months. I'm wondering if he's done :(
I'm starting to think if Martin isn't willing to take $6-7 million/year to stay in OKC he's gone. Not sure who we could sign to replace him, but we also have the luxury of young guys like Lamb and Perry Jones who could step into that role.

You're not a bad person for saying that. Or, if you are, I am too, because I feel exactly the same way about Matt Bonner and De Colo. Although not as much for De Colo because he's a rookie.
Our chances of winning the West go up the less Fish plays. Jackson has been quietly very good and dynamic off the bench.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Not letting the size of the moment hurt your play, not really reacting negatively to pressure.

As good as that Kentucky team was on paper, it might not have even been the most talented Kentucky team Cal had, let alone NCAA teams in general.

Davis just doesn't get shook by big pressure moments. He won games basically by himself while his teammates were catching feels and shitting on themselves.

I mean you could have put him in at critical junctures of the USA basketball finals down 5 and you probably wouldn't have been able to tell that he was a rook.

Fantastically enough, Lillard just might be even more composed. Both are stone cold.

Bf4 has nice particle effects and facials are great but the game doesn't look that different from the last dlc.
They'll need to bump up the destructibility and how it effects the landscapes for me to consider getting it.
I.e., destructible floors and foundations.

Smokey

but great on my 7970!

Ain't mad at ya. I'm set with my Titans not even sweating how it will run at even at 1600p. I thought I read in one of the threads that it was being shown at gdc on a 7990.

I really don't get the origin hate. I have had zero probs and the customer service is way ahead of steam.

Herpes there is a clear difference graphically between 3 and 4. It's a nice step up . not like you'd really notice since you spend most of your time zoomed in on a scope.

Top Bottom