• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Leon campaign for RE6 was somewhat like a RE game. RE4 and RE5 weren't real RE games either.

Yeah, but to be fair, RE4 was better than anything before it or after. And I love old-school survival horror. People just can't make a good survival horror game in japan anymore. Silent Hill has been complete garbage for 10 years now.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Leon campaign for RE6 was somewhat like a RE game. RE4 and RE5 weren't real RE games either.

RE4 and RE5 were kinda sorta RE games in the since that RE5 was kinda like RE4.

RE6 isn't even remotely close. That shit may as well be a slower, less swagged out version of Vanquish.

nbadraft.net is clearly trolling at this point lol

They have Marcus Smart to Cleveland at #3
Otto Porter to PHX # 4
Bennett to Detroit
Sacramento with Zeller
New Orleans going with Alex Len
Wizards picking fucking Oladipo over Shabazz
Oklahoma getting Shabazz
Trey Burke to...Portland?

lol wat

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Art rivals major hollywood production work. Atmosphere is pretty crazy.

Gameplay wise I think it's taken a step back from Bioshock 1...especially in a world where Dishonored and Bioshock 2 exist, but oh well.

The one thing that I'm am finding really hard to get used to is the lack of any inventory of health items. I can't say I dislike it necassarily but I find it odd when I have to turn and run to look for crates and garbage cans that might have some foods items in them to keep me alive.
Does this hurt the battles because I'm no longer engaged in actual gunplay or does it make them more intense because I am more vulnerable than past games? Verdict to come at a later time.
Also a bit disappointed that I can only carry two weapons. Having just finished Minerva's Den last week my pallet hadnt even been cleansed from having all those awesome weapons available at all times.

The one thing that I'm am finding really hard to get used to...

You're not wrong. Levine took a step backwards in terms of the actual gunplay but people are looking past it because of "lol but dat atmosphere/art".

Objectively speaking, the only thing he did better than Bioshock mechanically was sky hooks/better gunfeedback/enemy damage feedback like RedBlaster mentioned.

How did OKC get Toronto's pick?

Toronto traded the pick to Houston for Lowry. Houston trades pick + assets to OKC for Harden.

Toronto is so dumb. Easily the dumbest organization in the league right now and its not close. They were in such a great position to tank.

Edit:

INJURY UPDATE: Beal (ankle) & Price (groin) out tonight.. Nene (knee), Webster (abdomen), & Ariza (flu) gametime decisions #WizThunder

Beal is killing me, but no reason for him to become Curry over some games we should be tanking.

Should be interesting to see if Wall can keep up a solid performance in this one. He's had games that should have been harder for him though (Grizz/LAL) that turned out to be career highs tho.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Another Bioshock question:

Has anyone discovered any weapon/vigor combos? I think I have but I'm not sure how complex they are supposed to be. And I have stayed away from all media for the game so I haven't done a search online to find answers.

So without giving me too much information can anyone confirm that using the RPG and the Devil's Kiss vigor is one of the combos? I have caused some pretty impressive explosions with those two.

Apologize for asking in here but like I said I'm staying away from the main thread.

J2 Cool

Rose says "not tonight". Maybe no Joakim Noah. What a waste.

Honestly, don't expect Rose back this season. Re-read his comments from February, about being "far far away" from the 110 percent he needed to play. He's just not going to "chance" it. He's untrusting after last year everyone telling him to play, and that leading to a worn down Rose that busted his knees in the playoffs.

I think he sees the Francis, Marbury, and (to a lesser extent) AI types who are just out of the league once their athleticism goes, often by 30, and he's protective against that. Also think he's afraid to return as a lesser Rose, and maybe feels like he can't yet perform like he has in the past. Which nobody expects him to when he hits the court, except maybe Rose. 12-15ppg and him being out there would help the team at this point though.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Oh shit. Tonight is not only TankBowl 2013, but its Charlotte's Ladycat Reunion game (probably at halftime or pre-game or something)

http://distilleryimage10.instagram.com/d751a82295ba11e2b55422000a9f1377_7.jpg

would.

attend.
Rose says "not tonight". Maybe no Joakim Noah. What a waste.

Honestly, don't expect Rose back this season. Re-read his comments from February, about being "far far away" from the 110 percent he needed to play. He's just not going to "chance" it. He's untrusting after last year everyone telling him to play, and that leading to a worn down Rose that busted his knees in the playoffs.

I think he sees the Francis, Marbury, and (to a lesser extent) AI types who are just out of the league once their athleticism goes, often by 30, and he's protective against that. Also think he's afraid to return as a lesser Rose, and maybe feels like he can't yet perform like he has in the past. Which he can't. Still, 12-15ppg and him being out there would help the team at this point.

I really think he's just shook at this point. I'm all for guys taking their time coming back from injuries but its looking more and more like he's expecting things to feel the same as before when the reality is that after an injury like that you never feel the same as before. Its very possible to come back from injury and be a great, outstanding athlete and player but everyone who deals with injuries - and those who deals with them while returning to high level play - say the same thing: You never feel the same.

He probably won't come back this year, but its because he's unsure of himself. The only way to get past that is to work your way back into the game.

Oh lawd

Coach Mike D'Antoni said that Jodie Meeks would move into the starting lineup in World Peace's absence, with Kobe Bryant taking over small forward duties on the defensive end.

with Kobe Bryant taking over small forward duties on the defensive end.

kobe-bryant-lol-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1660.gif

ice raven

fuck it. i'll take it.
that gilbert joke is getting stale nowadays.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Oh lawd

Coach Mike D'Antoni said that Jodie Meeks would move into the starting lineup in World Peace's absence, with Kobe Bryant taking over small forward duties on the defensive end.

its that D'antoni logic man. Its crazy how that man failed upwards constantly throughout his career

giri

Oh shit. Tonight is not only TankBowl 2013, but its Charlotte's Ladycat Reunion game (probably at halftime or pre-game or something)

http://distilleryimage10.instagram.com/d751a82295ba11e2b55422000a9f1377_7.jpg

would.

attend.

I really think he's just shook at this point. I'm all for guys taking their time coming back from injuries but its looking more and more like he's expecting things to feel the same as before when the reality is that after an injury like that you never feel the same as before. Its very possible to come back from injury and be a great, outstanding athlete and player but everyone who deals with injuries - and those who deals with them while returning to high level play - say the same thing: You never feel the same.

He probably won't come back this year, but its because he's unsure of himself. The only way to get past that is to work your way back into the game.

wut.

Roses injury is meant to take at least 12 months to recover from properly.

and he has nothing to gain by returning early.

He's doing right by him, by making sure he comes back 100% properly. You don't come back from this shit properly... well... see Amare's back.

Everyone knew there was a really high chance he wouldn't play this season. So this sort of shit above is just posturing of the moment lead by inane media coverage with nothing better to talk about.

If he's not playing in pre-season, then you can start busting his balls.

Who is meant to play there then?

Who is left, Nash?

ReggieNotMyProblem.gif I just find the concept hiliarous. And its not like the Lakers front office did themselves any favors by trying to get at least one young person that could play the SF spot anyway. Sure, Artest is hurt, but who else did they have to back him up? Jamison?

Top Bottom