• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Branduil

I really don't get the origin hate. I have had zero probs and the customer service is way ahead of steam.

iUgiupMPiXhIC.gif

Bf4 has nice particle effects and facials are great but the game doesn't look that different from the last dlc.
They'll need to bump up the destructibility and how it effects the landscapes for me to consider getting it.
I.e., destructible floors and foundations.

bitch plz

camping spots will be the determinant in you getting bf4

Smokey

Your girl must hate you

That or you buy her handbags all the time

The high end game is all about resell. You make the i initial purchase and when you want to upgrade there is a Window where you resell and get 75-80 percent back. Pay the difference for the new card.

I laugh at you.

What have you used origin for? And how is it worse than steam (besides the sales). If you ever have a problem on steam good luck getting a response in a timely manner.

And at the end of the day they are all just ways to get the game in your hand.

Herpes there is a clear difference graphically between 3 and 4. It's a nice step up . not like you'd really notice since you spend most of your time zoomed in on a scope.
Look at sp footage of bf3. Especially the opening scene in iraq. It doesn't look that different. Slight difference on how light is being refracted, the obvious upgrade to particles, jack up rgb curves and boom, you got yourself bf4.
I ain't hating though, the whole package was quite the eye candy

What have you used origin for? And how is it worse than steam (besides the sales). If you ever have a problem on steam good luck getting a response in a timely manner.

And at the end of the day they are all just ways to get the game in your hand.

I got origin a few days after BF3. The account I had made when origin first came out was locked for no appearant reason and the email I had associated with it was restricted from being tied to a new account.

No one I contacted knew what the problem was and I was told to create a new account. I've been on the fuck origin train since.

I know Valve did it with HL2, but I hate how they put their games behind a service that wasn't complete, they still haven't figured it out if Simcity is anything to go by.

i'm hopeful my 570 can still run it with most shit on high

i might have to go the smokey route and get a titan tho

eh, if the rumours are true about the gtx 780 being a slimmed down Titan, just go for that.
coming out this summer, iirc.

unless you're a dual monitor whore like smokey, then yeah get a titan.

cdyhybrid

Chris Daniels ‏@ChrisDaniels5 2m
BREAKING: I can independent confirm Hansen group has closed deal on 7% #NBAKings share, which was in bankruptcy. Deal for $15.1 million.

Hansen now owns 72% of the team, pending league approval.

Paches

Chris Daniels ‏@ChrisDaniels5 2m
BREAKING: I can independent confirm Hansen group has closed deal on 7% #NBAKings share, which was in bankruptcy. Deal for $15.1 million.

Hansen now owns 72% of the team, pending league approval.

Hansen is a cold blooded killer.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Ken Berger said:
Lakers announce Metta World Peace will have surgery tomorrow to repair torn lateral meniscus in left knee and will miss at least six weeks.

Branduil

World Peace has the best +/- numbers of any Laker this season.

Can't wait to see how bad their defense becomes now without Metta to cover up for Kobe's laziness.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
MJ getting married. Speaking on it shall lead to blood.

Also, dat prenup...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-b...RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdANuYmEEcHQDc2VjdGlvbnM-;_ylv=3
For most of us, a wedding invitation is something to be endured, an evening in overly nice clothes where you hope that the dinner and open bar offset the cost of the gift. But when you're talking about a celebrity, a wedding invitation is a winning lottery ticket, an opportunity to sell/tweet photos of the festivities to the unlucky uninvited.

Knowing this, Michael Jordan and his fiancee Yvette Prieto have announced that their April 27 wedding in Palm Beach, Fla., will be the gossip equivalent of a no-fly zone.

The couple's invitation apparently included, according to the Chicago Sun-Times, a card requesting guests not share any details about the wedding, as well as a request not to talk to media or anyone who might talk to the media. Oh, and leave those cell phones and cameras at home, too.

(Yes, we're aware of the irony of somebody violating a no-talk card by talking about the no-talk card.)

According to the Sun-Times, Jordan and Prieto have a stringent prenuptial agreement, as Jordan has an estimated $650 million to protect. The newspaper indicates that their agreement gives Prieto $1 million for every year they were married should they divorce, and if they reach the 10-year mark, that payment increases to $5 million for every year. Jordan's 2006 divorce from Juanita Vanoy resulted in a payment of an estimated $168 million.

Jordan's desire for privacy is obvious and understandable. The question is: How long will it really last? Hours or minutes?

Every LA starter has missed significant time and 2 are still recovering, plus Hill, Jamison and Blake.

Watch out for that Darius Morris/Chris Duhon murder-suicide.

Dallas is getting that 8th seed. Dirk is playing some sweet ball and if they can get anything remotely productive out of Mayo they'll have it easy. They have the tested vets (Brand/Marion), young guys (Crowder/Collision/Wright), and enigmas (Wince) to mkae it.

Dallas is getting that 8th seed. Dirk is playing some sweet ball and if they can get anything remotely productive out of Mayo they'll have it easy. They have the tested vets (Brand/Marion), young guys (Crowder/Collision/Wright), and enigmas (Wince) to mkae it.

still have mike james and the inexplicable play calling at the end of games to deny dirk the ball.

DY_nasty

Way to look at the roster and wing it :p

The issue is that they've been completely ignoring Dirk on every single meaningful possession that they can and that their PG issues are hilariously bad. For whatever reason, Collison is shit now. Everyone on that team falls victim to hero-ball at the worst times and they've got serious issues rebounding at times.

Its been going on for months.

Still, LA is going to miss MWP more than they realize and you simply can't get past dropping those games against WAS and PHX the way that they did. Even though Utah is pretty much officially tanking, I don't think LA is going to get in.

KingGondo

Banned
lol

this guy
A local oil billionaire (not an owner of the Thunder) is getting divorced, and estimates are that the ex will get billions.

To be fair, she was involved in the company and wasn't just a trophy wife, so there's a better argument to be made. I just can't even comprehend that amount of money.

DY_nasty

Truth. At least I got good value when I traded in AC3 for Far Cry 3.

FC3 is amazing.

Far Cry 3 was the worst big release game I played in over a year. Combat was a joke, should've never even been released for consoles, game was repetitive as fuck, acid trips meant to impress 13 year olds did not impress me, enemy AI worse than streets of rage, inventory/crafting/collectibles are absolutely shameless, horrible controls, outposts r dum.

DY_nasty

The AC series is one of my favorite of all time? I also plan on finishing that one soon

also far cry 3 had the same problem with tomb raider too easy to 100%

Its hilarious how TR's skill tree made infinitely more sense than Far Cry 3s.

Even though TR was easy as fuck, it was still a hell of a lot more fun start to finish...
I haven't played it but I thought re6 was the winner in this area

RE6 was simply not a RE game in any shape, fashion, or form. Far Cry 3 did nothing better than mediocre in any aspect. I haven't been so pissed off with a game since Fable 3.

Edit: UNLESS you're talking about on PC. The graphics made up for a lot of the control-related issues. The resolution is so bad on console that you can't even drive properly because the blur + lack of peripherals create the worst tunnel vision of the generation. Navigating thoughtless radio towers, taking corners, hitting hallways, etc are just downright messy and aggravating.

KingGondo

Banned
Far Cry 3 was the worst big release game I played in over a year. Combat was a joke, should've never even been released for consoles, game was repetitive as fuck, acid trips meant to impress 13 year olds did not impress me, enemy AI worse than streets of rage, inventory/crafting/collectibles are absolutely shameless, horrible controls, outposts r dum.
Tell me how you really feel.

I didn't think about it that deeply, I just thought it was incredibly immersive and visceral, the graphics were excellent, and the stealth combat is a blast. Taking down an outpost without being seen (especially if you use stealth takedowns) is awesome.

In conclusion: you are a Bobcats fan so :p to your opinions.

DY_nasty

Far Cry 3 did stealth better than any game this year tho

Broken AI =/= stealth.

Every single camp can be taken without being seen because the game's AI is some of the worst in years and the ability to shank people (a skill you get like..... right away) breaks the game entirely.

Far Cry 3: "Hey guys! Lets keep an extremely angry tiger in the middle of our outpost and name him Mr. Kitty :3", Boobs, and wasting inventory spots in the name of science

Its hilarious how TR's skill tree made infinitely more sense than Far Cry 3s.

Even though TR was easy as fuck, it was still a hell of a lot more fun start to finish...

RE6 was simply not a RE game in any shape, fashion, or form. Far Cry 3 did nothing better than mediocre in any aspect. I haven't been so pissed off with a game since Fable 3.

Edit: UNLESS you're talking about on PC. The graphics made up for a lot of the control-related issues. The resolution is so bad on console that you can't even drive properly because the blur + lack of peripherals create the worst tunnel vision of the generation. Navigating thoughtless radio towers, taking corners, hitting hallways, etc are just downright messy and aggravating.

Leon campaign for RE6 was somewhat like a RE game. RE4 and RE5 weren't real RE games either.

Top Bottom