• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

This shit will end up killing the streak, which is fine cuz 33 isn't a big deal to me. But if this is gonna be a playoffs thing....

This shit is getting old.

You can get away with it against below 500 competition, but in the Playoffs this isn't going to fly.

The only thing that frightens me is that the Heat keep saying "Enjoy this while it lasts"

It's like they're trying to get Heat fans to subconsciously accept blowing up the team next offseason

Do you guys look for things to worry about consciously or do they just come to you.

Cause I thought by win 20 you guys would have gotten the message by now

Everythings going to be all right.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Roy Hibbert on pace for 60 pts tonight lol

Rockets D is shameful.

iamblades

Wall is off on his jumper tonight, but now the thunder keep jumping for everything he puts up and fouling him. 9 ftas already in the 1st.

lol.

NM apparently thats just how the thunder defend jumpshots now. :p

Both, lol

I know in sports anything can happen. so I'm always getting myself ready for LeBron's ACL tear in the closing game of the eastern conference finals

Even if Lebron is out for the entire Eastern conference playoffs, the Heat are still odds-on favorites to make the Finals.

And trust me, you don't have anything to worry about with these Western teams. Especially with HCA.

Change this face, Be happy, Enjoy it!

Vire

It's almost like the Heat have to place artificial challenges on themselves to keep it interesting.

Lets get down 15 and then try and weasel our way out of it. It'll be fun guys!

LEBRON-TACKLE1.gif

Top Bottom