• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Maybe Rose really has improved his 3 point shot drastically.

Keep that shit a secret weapon like this is some shounen anime bullshit and then bury the Heat with it.

Genius.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Welp Rockets look like shit and lazy tonight so far. Another slow start and no D.

PBY

Banned
This shit will end up killing the streak, which is fine cuz 33 isn't a big deal to me. But if this is gonna be a playoffs thing....

Vire

This shit is getting old.

You can get away with it against below 500 competition, but in the Playoffs this isn't going to fly.

The only thing that frightens me is that the Heat keep saying "Enjoy this while it lasts"

It's like they're trying to get Heat fans to subconsciously accept blowing up the team next offseason

PBY

Banned
The only thing that frightens me is that the Heat keep saying "Enjoy this while it lasts"

It's like they're trying to get Heat fans to subconsciously accept blowing up the team next offseason
I know. But the math can't sustain this team.

iited9Wbi6IMh.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bench Lin... disgusting. wtf is he doing.

Man the Rockets also need a real PF.

lol Rockets D smh

Matrix

Rockets playing like an 8th seed tonight :p

Top Bottom