• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
201303272042745700786-p2.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wow I opened my Panda Express and instead of steamed rice they gave me noodles

What a fucking evening

You are worthless in every aspect of life, go camp in hell

lol

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
charsace is drunk btw
odds on pop resting straters again since streak is over?

pop was never going to have his guys go all out on a late game matchup like that...

this loss is good in that miami can finally start resting up too though

Vire

you salty as hell right now and sound like a bitter homer.
stop that shit.

I am a homer, who isn't for their own team?

I ain't bitter though, trust me, this 27 wins in arrow has been incredible to watch. I'm not in the least bit upset, it's been an amazing ride, but now we can focus on what really matters - the post season.

PBY

Banned
charsace is drunk btw

pop was never going to have his guys go all out on a late game matchup like that...

this loss is good in that miami can finally start resting up too though

I agree with the bolded- I never thought theyd actually come close to 33, so I'll gladly take 27 plus rest. I more than anything feel worse for Lebron/Spo who looked like they just heard that their parents died or something.

Are you seriously championing a regular season game like you won the Super Bowl?

Rough times in Chicago I guess...

Chicago Bulls ain't got NOBODY.
Their stars are injured, they suck at offense & are playing barely above average & they took the best the Heat threw at them & slammed them down on the floor.

That is what you call old school defense, none of those tap somebody on an elbow to try & stop them from making a easy layup.
The current Heat would get ripped to shreds by the '70s & '80s era teams.

PBY

Banned
Chicago Bulls ain't got NOBODY.
Their stars are injured, they suck at offense & are playing barely above average & they took the best the Heat threw at them & slammed them down on the floor.

That is what you call old school defense, none of those tap somebody on an elbow to try & stop them from making a easy layup.
The current Heat would get ripped to shreds by the '70s & '80s era teams.

So you were serious....

remember when miami broke the laker's 33-game win streak?
i dont.

that's because you're too busy finding broken camping spots in battlefield 3 you worthless piece of shit

out of all the people in this forum you've got to have the lead in the number of people who join your squad and call you selfish or terrible

Top Bottom