• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

james-dolan.jpg

Until this guy stops owning your team you should stop posting forever, Hunter

tumblr_mazxvkC41Z1qzut2ao1_400.gif

u mad doggie?

Vire

What upset me more than losing the streak was seeing how Lebron/Spo took it.

I really didn't expect that to be honest, because it seemed like they had their eye on the real prize based off post game interviews and the like.

The good thing is that we can take it easy going into the post season and get some rest now.

Good run Miami, i am a bit miffed with the referring this game, but the Bulls still played hard and to the wall.

Miami can rest now without this thing on their shoulders. rest up. loosen up. and save that energy for the finals. bring it home with a 16-0 run just to drive home the point.

charsace

LeBron is such a jerk. Should be suspended a couple games for that.
STFU with that noise. Go watch super friends if you want pg peace and love nonsense. This is the type of fire the NBA needs. Don't try to drag the other teams down because your old squad needs to be taken out back and be shot with a fucking satellite.

Good run Miami, i am a bit miffed with the referring this game, but the Bulls still played hard and to the wall.

Miami can rest now without this thing on their shoulders. rest up. loosen up. and save that energy for the finals. bring it home with a 16-0 run just to drive home the point.
cmon mang. refs were on our side.

Sanjuro

STFU with that noise. Go watch super friends if you want pg peace and love nonsense. This is the type of fire the NBA needs. Don't try to drag the other teams down because your old squad needs to be taken out back and be shot with a fucking satellite.

The NBA wants their stars ASSAULTING fans?!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Now every team should goon the Heat out for the rest of the season. I know K-Mart is gonna smash on some of those clowns...

Please.

Knicks are the most emotional team in the league. NBA should limit all of their games to the Lifetime channel.

Vire

I love you Best-GAF, stop fighting.

That game means nothing anymore. Pop's not playing anyone (he might not have played even if Miami's streak went to 29), Spo's not playing anyone.

I wouldn't say it means nothing, but it certainly means a hell of a lot less.

They can still jostle for overall top seed if they meet in the Finals.

It'll be interesting to see who plays who.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
that's because you're too busy finding broken camping spots in battlefield 3 you worthless piece of shit

out of all the people in this forum you've got to have the lead in the number of people who join your squad and call you selfish or terrible

Got damn that is some salt.... shit got my blood pressure high

Top Bottom