• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

g4kHnvu.jpg

This is amazing

Wait... People are hating on LeBron for giving an idiot in the stands a dirty look for touching his head? Gtfo. I'd like to see some idiot grab your head and not react the same way. LeBron was completely in the right for giving that moron a dirty look. Wished he'd done more than that.

zychi

Banned
Wait... People are hating on LeBron for giving an idiot in the stands a dirty look for touching his head? Gtfo. I'd like to see some idiot grab your head and not react the same way. LeBron was completely in the right for giving that moron a dirty look. Wished he'd done more than that.
Lebron looks right at the hand and walks into it....

Thank you. I cant say that cause I am a Heat fan and would get labeled as such.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Good run Miami, i am a bit miffed with the referring this game, but the Bulls still played hard and to the wall.

Miami can rest now without this thing on their shoulders. rest up. loosen up. and save that energy for the finals. bring it home with a 16-0 run just to drive home the point.
It was a great run, and it was more than worth it. Time to lock up that 1 seed and to win another ring now.

Ziek

Stood there longer?

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
Why the fuck are people excited about the Heat-Spurs game? The Heat need just a win on Friday against the Hornets and can sit all the starters down for the remaining games... I'd like to see Wade rest that knee. Should be more exited about the Mavs- Lakers game...

Spinluck

Lol NBA fans.

Vire

Why the fuck are people excited about the Heat-Spurs game? The Heat need just a win on Friday against the Hornets and can sit all the starters down for the remaining games... I'd like to see Wade rest that knee. Should be more exited about the Mavs- Lakers game...

While I'd like to see them get rest, you don't want to be rusty going into the Playoffs.

It would be nice to be first overall also, just in case the Spurs make it to the Finals.

zychi

Banned
Bulls v heat in playoffs. First home game for chicago. Undertaker's music plays......

Derrick Rose comes out, 100% healthy, bigger,faster,stronger because he sat out all season and trained hard. Hes in bball shape because hes been playing full games secretly in practice. DRose takes down stern and lebron to bring the title back to his hometown. Rose retires after. Simply smiling.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
While I'd like to see them get rest, you don't want to be rusty going into the Playoffs.

It would be nice to be first overall also, just in case the Spurs make it to the Finals.

Better rusty than ailing though, no? Would be nice to go in with fresh legs into the playoffs.

Vire

Bulls v heat in playoffs. First home game for chicago. Undertaker's music plays......

Derrick Rose comes out, 100% healthy, bigger,faster,stronger because he sat out all season and trained hard. Hes in bball shape because hes been playing full games secretly in practice. DRose takes down stern and lebron to bring the title back to his hometown. Rose retires after. Simply smiling.

Someone has been playing too much Bioshock Infinite.

Top Bottom