• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

So I heard the cHeat lost?

Was Lebronze humble in defeat?

"It's one of the best that this league has ever seen," James said, referring to the streak that began on Super Bowl Sunday, Feb. 3. "We recognized that and rightfully so."

Nope, guess not.

So I heard the cHeat lost?

Was Lebronze humble in defeat?

Nope, guess not.
image.php

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Well those Lebron comments will be the talk around here for a while. Cant defend him on that, its a hard foul, too bad.

This is what makes him so easy to hate... the whole way through his "journey" to the top of the nba he feels like he should be gifted it, like when we were "spoiled" by him, or when he "doesn't foul out of games" or the whole not 5 not 6 not 7 shit. Just grow a pair.

Might have something to do with him playing for one of the worst teams in basketball.

It is the reason the media would never vote him as the winner, but it's kind of odd that he doesn't seem to be in the discussion.

He's a lot better than the guys in the discussion and has produced a good bit better than those guys as well.

giri

It's kind of bizarre that Ryno seems to have almost never been mentioned at all in the 6MotY stuff.

Hasn't he basically been playing starters minutes though?

I know they bring him off the bench, but i don't really think of him as a bench player.

But i guess that's what a great 6moty is meant to be.

masud

Banned
Hasn't he basically been playing starters minutes though?

I know they bring him off the bench, but i don't really think of him as a bench player.

But i guess that's what a great 6moty is meant to be.

JR plays starters minutes too. I think Woodson benches him just to keep his ego in check.

Sigh.....

http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?storyId=9106885

Hey Lebron, maybe if you stopped interview bombing, break dancing on other team's home courts, and talking shit all game people might not want to tackle your ass.

Just sayin'.....you're old now, act like a man.

Humble in victory, quiet on defeat will never resonate with this child. Such a product of the "hey look at me" entitlement generation.

Sigh.....

http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?storyId=9106885

Hey Lebron, maybe if you stopped interview bombing, break dancing on other team's home courts, and talking shit all game people might not want to tackle your ass.

Just sayin'.....you're old now, act like a man.

Humble in victory, quiet on defeat will never resonate with this child. Such a product of the "hey look at me" entitlement generation.

too bad that child is winning championships in miami and not sorry ass cleveland

Top Bottom