• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Nori Chan

can we stop pretending that Ray Allen is some nice guy

elbowing Varejao in the balls, asking for compensation for playing in the Olympics, whining like a bitch about David West going to the Pacers, being a stupid flopping cunt, garbage acting in He Got Game

he's barely above Dwight Howard at this point

b-b-b-b-b-but lebron said

G-TYME gonna be involved in such a scandal down the line.

what getting wet willied isn't a sign of its own

thekad

Banned
Just glancing at the schedules , it looks like the Lakers will be the 8th seed or better for at least awhile. Their schedule is pretty easy right now then gets tight in April while the Jazz have the same thing but in reverse.

I don't see any way this doesn't come down to the last couple games of the season.

fertygo

cool? theyre some of the worst floppers the league's ever seen.

But yeah I agree, Dirk, Duncan, maybe a couple others.

Everyone flop, at least if they not have punchable face its ok, such like Tony Parker.. wait I more mad because he banging Eva Longoria and runs.

G-TYME gonna be involved in such a scandal down the line.

Scandal about something Starcraft II tourney related, GAF will hunt him

The Magic are 5-31 in their last 36 (11 win pace over an 82 game season)
The Bobcats are 6-42 in their last 48 (10 win pace over an 82 game season)

These are teams that embrace eternity and the tank.

thekad

Banned
Has diehard already mentioned that three Jazz starters combined for 0 points on 0/15 shooting? Their coach is getting pretty close to sabotage.

masud

Banned
This league pass mobile app is garbage, trying to watch a replay of the Knicks game and it's an episode of tnt's Dallas...

Edit: And the Jazz are gonna be much better when Mo Gotti returns. Sorry LA.

linsivvi

Just glancing at the schedules , it looks like the Lakers will be the 8th seed or better for at least awhile. Their schedule is pretty easy right now then gets tight in April while the Jazz have the same thing but in reverse.

I don't see any way this doesn't come down to the last couple games of the season.

Just do your part and beat the Warriors twice. Nobody's standing in your way to the 6th seed.

AcridMeat

Banned
Man that game got a bit scary in the 3rd. Warriors were flat as hell. I was also ashamed that the worst player in the league™ was the leading scorer for so long. Had some great seats for the price.

Amir Johnson was nasty all game. Bogut was hurting from tip off, I have no idea why Biedrins wasn't in at any point. Jack had another shakey game. I see now that Curry had 6 turnovers, holy shit did it not seem like it there. Loved that he was passing up shots when he wasn't hitting. Guy is great.

The refs sucked ass most of the night. Some of the calls were so ridiculous. From now on I'll always look for seats by the Warriors bench because watching Draymond Green and Bazemore react to plays is incredible.

Now for some lol pics.
8jVaAazl.jpg

Neo-Lakes sighting at the game. Lakers hat with a camo print brim. Straight shameful.

AcridMeat

Banned
Also B-b-b-BARNES needs to play more. He sparked the hell out of everything. I wish they ran more isos with him at the top of the key.

Feeling down about your team? It could be worse. Your front office could have decided to trade Harden instead of trading a cock puncher instead.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
In hope Swift gets the mental help he appears to need. Sucks that everything fell apart for him but its not a wonder why after seeing a d reading this.

SummitAve

Banned
The absolute dumbest flagrant 2 call you will ever see in your life:

JJ was right in calling Ray a fucking pussy. A little bump and Ray wants to get up and fight...it was a 3 point game with Wolves momentum and then everything changed from that point forward. Get that shit outta the NBA.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
JJ was right in calling Ray a fucking pussy. A little bump and Ray wants to get up and fight...it was a 3 point game with Wolves momentum and then everything changed from that point forward. Get that shit outta the NBA.

You wouldn't have gone at a guy that shoved you to the floor as you drove to the hoop?
He didnt use his arms but that's exactly what JJ did. Shoved him to the ground.
You do that to me in a game and you better be able to defend yourself.

Jeff-DSA

Barea is one of the most shameful floppers in the league. He has no right to call out anybody else. Ever.

SummitAve

Banned
You wouldn't have gone at a guy that shoved you to the floor as you drove to the hoop?
He didnt use his arms but that's exactly what JJ did. Shoved him to the ground.
You do that to me in a game and you better be able to defend yourself.

Ray had just given him an elbow to the neck a couple seconds before. It's a physical game, no need to start instigating fights like you've just been personally disrespected. If you can't deal with contact like an adult then get the fuck outta the league.

Barea is one of the most shameful floppers in the league. He has no right to call out anybody else. Ever.
Ray's dramatics got JJ kicked out of the game. Might as well be flopping.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Ray had just given him an elbow to the neck a couple seconds before. It's a physical game, no need to start instigating fights like you've just been personally disrespected. If you can't deal with contact like an adult then get the fuck outta the league.

Ray had just tried to clear JJ out from humping his leg. JJ retaliated by running into him and shoving him to the floor. Blatant flagrant 2 and if JJ can't deal with getting cleared out of a players personal space then get outta the league. No place in this league for him to bitch out and throw a guy to the floor because of a forearm shove.

And Ray didnt dramatically throw himself onto the floor. There was zero flop there. He was about to go up and then got run into.

Jeff-DSA

Ray had just tried to clear JJ out from humping his leg. JJ retaliated by running into him and shoving him to the floor. Blatant flagrant 2 and if JJ can't deal with getting cleared out of a players personal space then get outta the league. No place in this league for him to bitch out and throw a guy to the floor because of a forearm shove.

Much less from a Hobbit with a bad attitude.

SummitAve

Banned

And Ray didnt dramatically throw himself onto the floor. There was zero flop there. He was about to go up and then got run into.

Ray went into full on drama queen AFTER he was bumped, and it wasn't a shove at all. If you call that a blatant flagrant II than they should given out nightly in every NBA game.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Much less from a Hobbit with a bad attitude.

He is the classic example of little mans syndrome

Ray went into full on drama queen AFTER he was bumped.

You mean after he was thrown to the floor?

It wasn't a shove?? Go watch the replay again. JJ throws his chest into Ray just as Ray is starting to jump. And JJs path is going through him. He runs right into him. That was not incidental contact.

If that was me that wound up thrown to the floor I wouldn't waste a moment trying to figure out if the guy needed to stand on a stool to brush his teeth. I would be getting up ready to go.

Top Bottom