• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

The ghost of Rondo fueling that team into a good playoff position.

kBNyxUR.gif

Emwitus

"I've had people really just help me out," Howard said. "Guys like Phil [Jackson], he texts me and he understands how it is to come off back surgery. He just said it takes a full year to recover, so you can't beat yourself up over the things that have happened this year."

The table is set.

Smh haters lol. Boston is gonna knock of heat in the playoffs. You avatar bet that!

The table is set.

Smh haters lol. Boston is gonna knock of heat in the playoffs. You avatar bet that!
I will bet you Boston won't beat the heat in the playoffs.

But I require you to join czzz age exclusively and can no longer talk a out lakers/Kobe except when they play each other. Lay out your terms.

PBY

Banned

But I require you to join czzz age exclusively and can no longer talk a out lakers/Kobe except when they play each other. Lay out your terms.

The real punishment would be to make him join lakers age

Emwitus

lol.......................hmmmmm, okay. Let's do this, if boston don't beat miami, I lay off the lakers on neogaf until kobe retires?

this is a sneaky way to evacuate a sinking ship.

neolakes are happier about this deal than that one time ORL ended up with Afflalo and Harrington and the sixers got exactly nothing in order to get Dwight to LA.

I'm watching a thing on NBA TV about how JR Smith used to be dumb but is now so mature.

They framed it like his immaturity is a thing of the past. I'm sure as soon as Melo saw that bit about JR asking if shootaround was optional, he dropped his box of Krispy Kreme and said, "that asshole asks different people that everyday."

masud

Banned
Mo Gotti comming back soon to shit on your dreams Laker age...

Edit: and Mr bi curious unless the Cs drop to 8th they're not even getting to Miami.

Westlo

Just stated to watch the OKC-Lakers game on league pass, no idea who won, lmao @ Earl The Pearls 2 fuckups at the start of the game. Please resign him lakers.

Top Bottom