• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Emwitus

The Knicks, the Nets, the Pacers, the Hawks... Both your teams are trash bro wake up.

None of those teams....except maybe the pacers(which is surprisingly the only team the fakers haven't beat either) are better than boston. What you on about.

The other day i took a pretty rank "Laker" clogged the frigging john.

Roommate wasn't happy

I lost a shit ton on "Portland Trailblazers" in the stock market in 2000.

Stock was soaring and it was up 15 points in the 4th quarter and in the end, it plummeted and I lost everything.

:(

masud

Banned
Do Celtics fans really think the Celtics would beat the Knicks in a series? Like honestly you're not just trolling? That would be awesome cause I thought I had nothing to look forward to this post season. Thank you for this.

Man I am going to have you staring at Ewings face every time you post for a few weeks if you keep making jokes like that...

I'm in that bet too. We can do better than Pats face son.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I miss players like Ewing.. You knew he was going travel and there was nothing you could about it

Do Celtics fans really think the Celtics would beat the Knicks in a series? Like honestly you're not just trolling? That would be awesome cause I thought I had nothing to look forward to this post season. Thank you for this.

If there's one team I can see the Celtics beating it's the Knicks.

Blackace

You have KG.

You know he's gonna set that illegal screen on every single play and there is nothing you can do about it.

And Kobe's douchebag/havetotakeashit face are the only two for sure things left in the NBA.

Canuck76

Banned
I lost a shit ton on "Portland Trailblazers" in the stock market in 2000.

Stock was soaring and it was up 15 points in the 4th quarter and in the end, it plummeted and I lost everything.

:(

That stinks

I wouldn't invest in any "Dwight Howards" you'll lose everything there too.

Just checked my "Lamarcus Aldridge" that stock looks to giving me dividends till 2014.

Blackace

the last time Steve Nash averaged 7 ast was in 2002..

Vahagn

Some stuff he does.............seriously man.

Jesus STFU. Kobe's out there killing himself and putting his body on the line and shooting at a ridiculous efficiency until the final 5 minutes while Nash and Howard Go 2-14 from the field ain the first half nd you whine and moan about Kobe shooting all day?

Lakers have won multiple championships with Kobe taking 20 fga a game. This isn't about what is and isn't aesthetically pleasing to you. For the love of God stop moaning and whining every time Kobe misses a shot. Lakers didn't lose today because Kobe scored 30. They lost today because OKC had 2 TO's and 71 points at halftime.

h3ro

Whoever mentioned Melo and the stupidity of the New York Media - called it. Now it's "Melo QUIT!!!!!"

Ever since Kellerman stopped transmitting his dulcet tones over our air, NY hasn't had a single radio host that could properly discuss basketball.

NY radio is in shambles. Kay is the worst and Francesa is only good for unintentional comedy and trolling the mest/jest.

I can't do a screenshot, but the front page of ESPN says this about the Lakers/Thunder game:

In a loss in OKC, the Lakers showed Tuesday they can compete against the West's elite. Will they get a chance in the postseason? Dave McMenamin » No stopping Westbrook » Recap » ESPN LA »

I wish Rose was back.
edit: oh look, DMC being his usual charmin self. Enjoy him, Seattle.

Cousins sat out the final 10:15, and his exit wasn't the usual jog to the bench. He engaged in a shouting match with fans seated on the baseline near the Kings' bench.

"He said some disrespectful things, and I had some things to say back," Cousins said. "That was it."
Cousins said he believes it was a Kings fan, "which makes it even worse."
http://www.sacbee.com/2013/03/06/5239803/kings-cant-keep-pace-with-nuggets.html

Stern Culture™.

Yeah, flagrant 2s can't be called on teams with superstars. Dick punches are allowed too.

Also, the Bulls training staff needs to be fired:

Uninjured Bulls players:
Lou Amundson
Marco Belinelli
Jimmy Butler
Daequan Cook
Nazr Mohammed
Vladimir Radmanovic
Marquis Teague

Injured and playing:
Luol Deng
Joakim Noah

Injured and out:
Richard Hamilton
Kirk Hinrich
Nate Robinson
Derrick Rose
Taj Gibson

Out/unknown:
Carlos Boozer

If SVG can keep Dwight in line for as long as he did I'd be willing to bet he could handle Cousins as well.

edit: I wonder if SVG even wants to get back into coaching at this point? He'd be a perfect fit for a young rebuilding team like the Kings, Wizards, Cavs, and the new/old Hornets.

Kobe putting up gaudy numbers does not give him a free pass. He's one of the main reasons why the Lakers defense is so repugnant. I said before the season that the Lakers would have one of the worst backcourt defenses in the NBA. For the shit Nash gets for playing matador defense, Kobe is equally as bad and probably even worse. At least Nash tries to get back instead of arguing at refs.

This make up of this team had zero thought behind it. Kobe, Dwight, and Nash need the ball in their hands to succeed. Kobe wasn't going to relinquish his role as the, "The offense passes through me and no other," type player. I really wish that Nash would have went to Toronto or a team where he could have elevated young players instead of having to deal with aging egos and players with no heart.

Top Bottom