• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Lkr

lol spo keeping the starters in after the spurs threw the towel in. heat need to wait until they have a comfortable margin to showboat

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
viewing_over.gif~original
hahaha

looking back it's really odd that the spurs just took a couple lazy threes to begin the 4th and that was it, i guess pop knew in third that they weren't gonna win

Pimpwerx

Spo always does this. He likes to wear out his players for no fucking reason.

Secure the win first. It's easy to forget that 2011 was lost in Game2, when we relaxed late in the 4th when it was looking like a blowout. I think it's his point to secure every win before inserting the garbage time all-stars. Spo's one of the best coaches at managing minutes. I think the Big3 averaged career lows in minutes again this season. PEACE.

thekad

Banned
17-8-7-3-3. Lebron responds with another huge game with his team's back against the wall in a must win game.

GSJ: Greatest Since Jordan.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Secure the win first. It's easy to forget that 2011 was lost in Game2, when we relaxed late in the 4th when it was looking like a blowout. I think it's his point to secure every win before inserting the garbage time all-stars. Spo's one of the best coaches at managing minutes. I think the Big3 averaged career lows in minutes again this season. PEACE.

That was a 13 point game with 7 minutes to go, not a 27 point game.

I think we've outplayed the spurs all but 1 quarter this series. Same as OKC but this time we have HCA..

Love this game from us though. We are playing our best ball of tr playoffs.

Top Bottom