• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

knicks

LOL Let's watch Magic Johnson go from praising the Spurs as champions and guaranteeing Duncan will win his 5th ring, to now praising Lebron and how the Spurs are "to old" bull shit.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
what's great about this is...

I can use the ol PP quote

WE AIN'T COMING BACK TO MIAMI

Pimpwerx

So after three days of every talking head saying how the spurs had us all figured out and how this could be a short series what are they going to say now. Probably just the opposite, it's all BS.

Were they really saying all that? I've stayed away from all forms of media since Game1. I'll be tuning into Hoch and Zaz tomorrow to hear them showboating a bit. Big win tonight. I'd be fine if we won this series on their homecourt. I think this Heat team has what it takes to get it done. PEACE.

Well, that was tough to watch. Heat playing very good defense, but the Spurs sloppiness in the 3rd was too much. I'm sure they will be ready for Game 3 though. A loss won't really mean much for either of these teams when it comes to being prepared for the next one. Even this one.

EP8

Neo Member
LOL Let's watch Magic Johnson go from praising the Spurs as champions and guaranteeing Duncan will win his 5th ring, to now praising Lebron and how the Spurs are "to old" bull shit.

Reason I don't watch basketball analysis or listen to commentators they are the worst in sports, extremely bias

Fjordson

nah. thanks.

I don't think leBron gets away with these low scoring outputs in San Antonio.
Yeah, I'm a little shocked at this game. 22 points combined for Bosh and Wade, Lebron 7-17 for 17 points. Bench stepped up big tonight, but they'll need more from the big 3 in San Antonio I think.

Just hope SA comes back sharper next game. Some of those turnovers tonight were fugly.

rando14

what time does it replay

jack-nicholson-nod-final.gif

Well, that was tough to watch. Heat playing very good defense, but the Spurs sloppiness in the 3rd was too much. I'm sure they will be ready for Game 3 though. A loss won't really mean much for either of these teams when it comes to being prepared for the next one. Even this one.

yeah it will just come down to what happens during the game

it just kinda started going out of control

miami needs to hone in on danny green better though, fuck

Agreed.

Dizzan

MINI Member
Good win by the Heat considering how poorly the big 3 played.

If their form continues in this manner, I can't see anything but a Spurs win.

They are all long overdue for big games though and I have a feeling we might see at least 2 of them kill it in at least one of the road games... who the fuck knows I just hope this goes to 7

breaking news: sports fans have kneejerk reactions

more at 11

I'm talking about the analysts that get paid to talk. Shit if all I have to do is overreact to every game and I can do just as good a job as they do.

This win felt great. I know the rest of the series won't be that easy but I feel like we have been controlling the pace both games. I like prediction, I think we get two in SA and win in 6.

Subitai

The explosion happened a little later than I thought it would. Was hoping it would happen sooner so Pop would give more of the bench more garbage time. Chalmers, Anderson, and Miller were the difference. I think the series really depends on which team's role players step up more.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
Local ABC news in Miami is totally annoying. They have the anchors acting as sports analysts and they sound so fucking stupid.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I'm talking about the analysts that get paid to talk. Shit if all I have to do is overreact to every game and I can do just as good a job as they do.

This win felt great. I know the rest of the series won't be that easy but I feel like we have been controlling the pace both games. I like prediction, I think we get two in SA and win in 6.
You'll get game 4 and thats it till the return to Miami

Omega

Banned

oh I thought you meant nba-gaf

same applies though. the media is probably worse than gaf in that regard

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Spurs were trying too much on help defense
Miami kicked it out

simple. That didn't happen in the first game.

2K didn't have this outcome. Actually in the 2K game, Manu scored 44 points and we still lost by 6.

Top Bottom