• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

I still think something bothering LeBron. He looks like he doesn't want to shoot at times, then all of a sudden he takes a bad shot. Dunno if it's the knee or what, but he's been like that the last 2-3 games.

Still afraid that LeBron is saving himself for a 2nd half explosion, but jesus Danny and Kawhi are doing a fantastic job guarding him.

Wow.

Spurs went from floundering into the haltime into huge momentum.

Parker's 3 was tough as fuck, Neal buzzer beater.

Neal, Miller, and green from 3 are crazy.

I think Pop needs to slow the game down, though. I don't see his shooters continuing to be this hot and Manu/TP/Duncan being relatively pedestrian.

bron settling for too many jumpers in that first half.

We've been pretty lucky Lebron didn't go off when Pop sat Kawhi for a large portion of the second when he picked up his second foul

duxstar

Dear Spurs ..... theres this guy Mike Miller ...... no he is not the Beer vendor in the stands, its a good idea to cover him

Pimpwerx

Shitty half, but not a bad end to it. Despite the 3s, we ended that quarter strong. I was also pleased to see the Wade-Bosh lineup be productive. I feel good for this second half. I think it's time to put foot to ass. PEACE.

Top Bottom