• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Vire

If the Heat win it all, I have no idea who they would give the Finals MVP to, because it sure as hell isn't Lebron.

Fjordson

Not comfortable with this lead but Lebron is continuing to follow the "struggles every other game" pattern.
Even last game he was bad for three quarters. Stepped up after the role players did, but still only shot 7-17.

Not sure if he's off or if Kawhi is playing good D. Probably a bit of both.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
If the Heat win it all, I have no idea who they would give the Finals MVP to, because it sure as hell isn't Lebron.
If the Heat win it all, it'll be because of quarters where LeBron lets loose. Also there is no way they wouldn't give it to him anyways.

By the way, how many times have they posted lebron up? I don't remember seeing that a single time, but I missed half of the first quarter.

Even last game he was bad for three quarters. Stepped up after the role players did, but still only shot 7-17.

Not sure if he's off or if Kawhi is playing good D. Probably a bit of both.
I just don't buy it. I can get that the Spurs are packing the paint, but LeBron isn't moving as well. The guy isn't even looking to bullrush like he was in Game 1, I just think something's wrong with him physically.

Top Bottom