• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

J2 Cool

Good god. Wade running to the bench? Hands up if Chris dishes out for three? What is going on. He just does it for the dramatics at this point. Games 1-3 don't interest him.

Manu hot trash. :(

Fjordson

Fuck you Wade and Bosh. Trolling mother fuckers disappearing for weeks and then all of a sudden beasting.

Making me salty as fuck right now. And Ginobli fucking blows. Goddamn.

Did Kawhi Leonard die or something? Like why is he not playing right now? He only has 2 fouls, he's 5/10 with 12 points and 7 rebounds and he's sitting on the bench.

Ginobli seriously needs to be cut. He's lost it, he's got nothing left. He's legit horrible now. Wtf was that pass and he's shooting about 20% for the playoffs. Just fucking bench this guy. He can barely even dribble out there, just look at him moving around, it feels like he could turn it over every dribble. Put in Tmac, jesus christ... guarantee he does so much better.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Fuck you Wade and Bosh. Trolling mother fuckers disappearing for weeks and then all of a sudden beasting.

Just curious, but why do you hate Miami so much? Aren't you a Golden State fan?

Not that individual +/- is a good stat at all.

But Manu Ginobili is -21

oh my GOD the salt

FREE TMAC

Top Bottom