• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Even if SA were to win next game Miami isn't losing at home. This isn't the same team of 2011. This was the most important game of the series.
nba_g_parker_b6_576.jpg

Fjordson

I feel like this series is over. Like totally over. Maybe an overreaction, but with Parker hurt and that fucker Wade exiting his troll phase Spurs could be fucked. And Manu is trash.

My sodium levels are dangerously high right now. Heat are going to fucking repeat.

Vire

I feel like this series is over. Like totally over. Maybe an overreaction, but with Parker hurt and that fucker Wade exiting his troll phase Spurs could be fucked. And Manu is trash.

My sodium levels are dangerously high right now. Heat are going to fucking repeat.
lol

calm down this is only basketball.

PBY

Banned

PERSPECTIVE

That GTAV offer is still on the table...

Top Bottom