• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Green was awful in last year's playoffs, especially versus OKC. Nice to see him overcome that first year jitters. I was afraid he'd end up one of those classic too scared to play in postseason roleplayers.

Game seems a bit ragged from both teams, though. Miami a bit tense and Spurs want to attack but a bit unsure how.

they have forced the spurs into a lot of late shot clock posessions but i feel like it wont work later

they better have a plan B

Spurs have made a lot of tough shots so far, much tougher than Miami. But at the same time, this could end up killing Miami because their defense will get frustrated.

Lebron is turning down open 3s. He's really trying to get other players off. I think he needs to try to score more.

Chalmers waved Lebron off a post-up on green too, lol.

h1nch

Figure I'll get this out of the way right now:

Every bad call against the Spurs is a conspiracy to ensure the Heat win. Every bad call the other way is just a fluke.

I think we can all agree with these simple directives.

Top Bottom