• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

I like LeBatard, but I've never seen the show because I assumed it was typical ESPN garbage. I'll give it a shot.

his dad is a huge miami homer but that's what makes the show's charm

Is that the only series? Because at a 5% or under success rate, it makes it an outlier and thus my point stands.

I can't recall anyone coming back from 2-0 in my lifetime.

bulls did it against the lakers in 91 and then lakers did it to sixers in 2001

don't know about others

I'm talking about losing game 1 at home...in fact, all the teams i listed lost game 1 at home then won the next 4

so i guess if the heat win this I will start becoming the HEAT IN 5 parrot

Is that the only series? Because at a 5% or under success rate, it makes it an outlier and thus my point stands.

I can't recall anyone coming back from 2-0 in my lifetime.

It would be doubly hard if the team that went down 2-0 did it because they lost both home games. People talk about the Spurs losing against the Thunder last year, but the Spurs had won their first two at home.

Decisions. On the train, gonna miss about half of the first qtr. do I stop by the store for beer or... nm. I solved my own problem. EAD.

Can't rely on chucking, they need bosh and lbj to be near the post.
lolololol.gif

This will be the only game I actively root for someone to win - The Heat - because I want a long series. Was going to root for the split.

Over/Under on Bosh 3s is 7 right?

Top Bottom