• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

nick young's one of the worst rebounding 2 guards in the league and has never given a fuck about D; kcp can do more than just score

Hence the swagless part. Nick has the tools to play defense (when he tried occasionally this year he did ok) and rebound but doesn't because swag reasons. He has to look cool on everything he does...defense isn't cool bruh.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
paul-allen-art_medium.jpg

Paul Allen sold this at an auction for $44mil.

I'm gonna go cry somewhere.

Finally watched the Hoops Summit, wouldn't mind Schroeder and Karasev for the Jazz's picks at all.

Dude would be an all-star if he were 6'4 with the same frame.

Saw his game and some still picks he reminded me of Wall and Rondo.

The height is going to hurt him though but I think he's worth the Jazz's pick.

reilo

Sam Amick said:
The NBA Board of Governors has voted down the relocation bid to move the Kings to Seattle, @USATODAYsports has learned

welp

Why did Gobert's agent upload these videos to his site?

http://www.rudygobert.biz/videos.html

He looks an uncoordinated scrub in most of them.

Dude would be an all-star if he were 6'4 with the same frame.

Saw his game and some still picks he reminded me of Wall and Rondo.

The height is going to hurt him though but I think he's worth the Jazz's pick.

Yeah, he's small and his jumper looks funky, but he's athletic, tries hard, and seems decently smart. If his jumper is good, he could start in the NBA and that's pretty good for the 14th pick.

I got until next Tuesday before Zeller or Plumlee future sets in.

I wouldnt mind Stern gifting us another high pick in a shit draft at this point...maybe we won't fuck it up this time....we got analytics now.

reilo

That was a formality

Paul Allen is still awesome:

RT @bcondotta: Peter McLoughlin says Blazers voted for relocation to show Paul Allens support for returning league to city.

I bet you Cuban voted for the Seattle offer, too.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I dream of the Bulls finally getting past the Heat, and going to the finals, only to be swept by the Lakers, with an amnestied Boozer playing on the Lakers.

mccollum, mcw and zeller have pulled out of the combine drills

mcw and zeller are trash so that's no surprise but mccollum's decision is odd, maybe his foot still hurts

reilo

PeonGondo, I told you Martin is fucking shit. Pure, unfiltered, creamy, smelly, SHIT.

reilo

You were as right about Martin as you were wrong about Harden.

I never said Harden wouldn't amount to anything, I just said he sucked the first 2 seasons in the league -- and he did.

Until last year, he was this year's version of Kevin Martin on OKC.

Top Bottom