• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

fertygo

Get some white in your team Gondo.

act_mike_dunleavy.jpg

But he seriously better than Kevin Martin.

Combine numbers to start coming in over the next day or so

Wiz requested interviews with a bunch of guys including Cody Zeller, Kelly Olynyk, Shabazz, Len, Porter, CJM, Steven Adams, Plumlee and some other bums.

Just excited to see them having Olynyk on their radar.

Watch Shabazz show off stupid athletic numbers that didn't translate to actual basketball at all.

jon givony saying that gobert is looking awesome on defense

and lulz at zeller and plumlee mentioning that their agents told them not to compete, more like hide to hide the fact they turn to mush when guarded

Jonathan Givony @DraftExpress
Shabazz Muhammad really struggling so far. Shots not falling and couldn't create much in the one on ones. Did compete defensively, though.

is there actual evidence anywhere that Shabazz is good at basketball

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
draftexpress has the knicks taking glen rice now in the draft.... which is out of the blue because a few days ago he was a second rounder? has anyone seen this guy play? and is he really a SF? Is there news of him doing well in some training drills one on one's to deserve the jump into the first round?

draftexpress has the knicks taking glen rice now in the draft.... which is out of the blue because a few days ago he was a second rounder? has anyone seen this guy play? and is he really a SF? Is there news of him doing well in some training drills one on one's to deserve the jump into the first round?

Won the dleague champisonship.

It's so funny how everyone was slobbing on Shabazz's nob this time last year and now no one wants him. I think I'm not going to buy into the Wiggins and Parker hype until they prove it in college through out the season.

It's so funny how everyone was slobbing on Shabazz's nob this time last year and now no one wants him. I think I'm not going to buy into the Wiggins and Parker hype until they prove it in college through out the season.

Wiggins and Parker are both overrated and could disappoint, but there's five high school guys (including those two) who have the potential to be really good. Probably two of them will dominate in college and be guys teams should tank for.

Shabazz's hype also turned out to be based around the fact that was dominating high school while being older than all of the guys he was playing against.

Wiggins and Parker are both overrated and could disappoint, but there's five high school guys (including those two) who have the potential to be really good. Probably two of them will dominate in college and be guys teams should tank for.

Shabazz's hype also turned out to be based around the fact that was dominating high school while being older than all of the guys he was playing against.

Well as long as there are a few elite prospects. If McDonough stays true to building through the draft and we don't sign mediocre FA's that will get us back into the 14-15 pick range, we should be in the running for an elite prospect again next year. Need to rebuild this team right. Slow and painful to wait a few years but for me, it's infinitely less painful than my team making meh FA moves to secure the 9th seed year after year.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I just wish I could get League Pass. :( Stuck with Red Zone Channel.

Up here they force you to get a gigantic sports pack:

NFL Sunday Ticket, NBA League pass, NHL Centre Ice, MLB whatever it's called, also get college football/basketball/hockey and NASCAR

All for about 360ish a year.

lololololool wesley mclemore continues to suffer

That can't be right. It would mean he's shorter than Beal. Beal was 6'3.25 without shoes.

Dipo looks like he could bust with that measurement. A 6'4 guy who's not really known as a shooter but known for athleticism and defense. I'm getting Avery Bradley vibes, but then again some people love Bradley...

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Chris Mannix said:
Don't be surprised to see Shabazz Muhammad start to plummet on draft boards. Hearing concerns about his mechanics and one dimensional play

How bad do you must be to plummet in this year's draft? Is he the next Austin Rivers?

I'm not a big Giannis Antetokounmpo fan, but I wouldn't mind the Jazz drafting him at 21 just to hear all the pronunciations Boler comes up with for that name. I guess he could be a good defender as well.

Talon

Dude, no. Wiggins and Parker are on another level compared to Bazzy.

Julius Randle is going to be fun to watch, though. Wayne Selden, too.

This freshman class is absurd.

really fucking lame that so many of the lotto picks aren't doing the drills today, damian lillard did everything last year and it greatly boosted his stock

How bad do you must be to plummet in this year's draft? Is he the next Austin Rivers?

Rivers was a better ball handler but Shabazz can probably defense.

really fucking lame that so many of the lotto picks aren't doing the drills today, damian lillard did everything last year and it greatly boosted his stock

not sure what Zeller is thinking, GM's are looking for any reason to rank one big above another in a draft like this

Hopefully there are some 1 on 1's in individual workouts though. Would pay to see Olynyk v Zeller.

honest question: why does it matter on which position they draft you? i guess no.1 is cool and gives you a good chunk of media attention. i mean if you already know you are a first round pick of course.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
honest question: why does it matter on which position they draft you? i guess no.1 is cool and gives you a good chunk of media attention, i mean if you already know you are a first round pick.

Money? Being Top 20 versus Top 10 is a big chunk of change.

honest question: why does it matter on which position they draft you? i guess no.1 is cool and gives you a good chunk of media attention. i mean if you already know you are a first round pick of course.

You make more money. The #1 pick starts at $5 million a year whereas the #8 pick starts at $2.5 million a year.

Plus, guys drafted high in the top 5 or top 10 are big investments for an NBA team so they're usually given more of a shot than guys picked in the 20s and having opportunity can be really important.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
oh shit Bullock is there. Awesome, if Knicks can trade down and nab him in the 2nd...

I like Bullock to, I'm hoping the Knicks trade some of their expiring for a second for this year like they did for brewer for a 2014 second.

I saw Glen Rice and he reminded me of Rip with all that running around screens to shoot. Pesky looking player overall and I guess he can play SF but he looked like a big SG to me.

Top Bottom