• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

I already own a Paul Pierce jersey. This is strange.

Edit: we really just dumped Brooks as well. /no future

You have two years. You better hope the basketball gods dont fuck yall over with injuries. the ceiling is high for this team..but the lows are fucking low. injuries/coaching/chemistry, it could get ugly by mid season

What bill was responding to.
jpniHKH.jpg

Surprisingly level-headed rant. I expected a lot of profanity with some cray'ing and doe'ing thrown in. Doc raised a good kid.

definitely a ton of bandwagon Czs fans. I expect their attendance numbers to plummet.
Only nba fanbases I respect are the ones in CHI, Portland, New York, Utah and Golden State

Hard to hate on late first-rounders too much, but man, Gobert's defensive rebounding rate and turnover rate are awful. Especially since his league wasn't remotely special.

exarkun

Rox need a PF badly, smokey and thekad. It would be nice if Donuts pans out cause he can space the floor and let Dwight work. But man, its just like a giant gaping hole. Being very subpar at that spot would limit our championship ceiling, assuming we get Dwight.

I'm worried Mitch won't go full tank or Mike D will try hard to win and demand players and shit.

Nash - Blake
Kobe - Meeks
Metta - Random Vet/ EC6
Pau - Kelly
Hill - Sacre

Keeping Meeks makes me think Mike D wants to do the best he can instead of tanking. The roster will be a big enough mess to prevent any kind of success tho I hope.

Oh gawd

edit: Supreme, opinion but I doubt he takes a pay cut to stay when Dwight leaves

Bread

Banned
How many real Celtic fans are there in the arena with fake crowd noise?
there's absolutely not fake crowd noise in boston, that was absolutely untrue. I've been to dozens of Celtics games in my life, the only "fake" crowd noise is when they put that stupid NOISE LEVEL thing on screen and the casuals go nuts so it gets to jungle level!

definitely a ton of bandwagon Czs fans. I expect their attendance numbers to plummet.
Only nba fanbases I respect are the ones in CHI, Portland, New York, Utah and Golden State
If ticket prices don't drop drastically, then yes the attendance numbers will be ugly. but lol at the only fanbases you respect, what a dumb thing to say. attendance drops everywhere when the teams suck, not sure what you expect.
Real Celtic fans as in the ones who gave Kobe MVP chants in the "Gahden"? Those real Celtic fans?
and this is just dumb, this says more about the amount of laker bandwagoners in the arena than it does about celtics fans. this was towards the end of a blowout win by the lakers where kobe was going off, celtics fans weren't chanting shit.

Ugh, Knicks should've gotten Bullock or Glen Rice Jr. I don't want a poor man's JR Smith, and the worse thing about it is he won't give you the explosive scoring potential JR does. The CJ Leslie signing is nice, SF/PF with great physical tools but can hit a jumper to save his life. Hopefully Knicks also sign Kabongo.

Jeff-DSA

I only wish that the Jazz's old commentator, Hot Rod Hundley, was still around to constantly screw up the Burke/Burks thing. Other than, I'm happy with the draft.

there's absolutely not fake crowd noise in boston, that was absolutely untrue. I've been to dozens of Celtics games in my life, the only "fake" crowd noise is when they put that stupid NOISE LEVEL thing on screen and the casuals go nuts so it gets to jungle level!

If ticket prices don't drop drastically, then yes the attendance numbers will be ugly. but lol at the only fanbases you respect, what a dumb thing to say. attendance drops everywhere when the teams suck, not sure what you expect.

and this is just dumb, this says more about the amount of laker bandwagoners in the arena than it does about celtics fans. this was towards the end of a blowout win by the lakers where kobe was going off, celtics fans weren't chanting shit.

except Portland, Golden State, and New York havent done anything in years and they sell out home games.

He's gonna continue the family legacy of killing Knicks fans hopes.
He'd have to have significant playing time to do that, and that's not happening this year which nullifies your statement. The only way he does is if he progresses in shooting/defending (remember, Woodson ain't playing you unless you defend) at an amazing rate, which ... destroys your statement.

yeah...

Gotta give Ainge credit. He took care of his guys and moved them to situations that they could live with.

Will Cuban do the same for Dirk if Dwight goes to Houston? Because at that point the Mavericks are beyond doomed for the length of Dirks contract.

Dirk to Houston for Asik and a 2014 and 2015 pick?

Believe

Top Bottom