• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Nori Chan

BfEuW8h.png

:(

What y'all talking bout? I'm talking bout the talk the cab driver an I just had! #FunnyDude

syphon level trolling smh

Eleuin

What a great trade for the Nets. They lose nothing in low picks, gain two great players (who will retire soon, freeing up cap space), and they get rid of a bad contract (Wallace).

If only they didn't have Joe Johnson's contract. Also, hopefully Terry retires soon too for them, lol.
lol that team is done after next season

giri

Dude, Noels knee is fine. That's been confirmed a dozen times over now and he's ahead of schedule. His knee was said to be "pristine". It's already been stated that Noel was skipped over purely for talent evaluation reasons by all the teams that passed on him.

And the Suns picked Len over Noel because they like his upside better. It's whatever, they are completely wrong, but Len DOES have a chance at being Hibbert good, so it's not as bad as taking a guy who's ceiling is a poor mans Blake Griffin.

And this is coming from someone who thinks the Wizards made a fucking mistake passing over Noel.

Thats actually not true.

The suns had severe reservations about Noels knee's. They wanted none of it to the point, if Len/McElmore weren't there, they still wouldn't have taken Noel.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Yea, not buying that one.

Wow, the Fremont Bridge is really tall from this view.

jjasper

Trading an all star for a 7 footer whose only attribute is the ability to dunk on people a foot shorter than him. What's not to like?

Edit: I am talking about LMA and Jordan.

BBALLBREAKDOWN ‏@bballSource 2m I'm hearing thru the grapevine that there's talk of LaMarcus Aldridge being traded to the #Clippers, DeAndre Jordan being part of pkg

Wow. If this happens, Relio is gonna need to be put on 24/7 suicide watch

No way it's straight up unless olshey is still the clippers' secret gm

Trading an all star for a 7 footer whose only attribute is the ability to dunk on people a foot shorter than him. What's not to like?

??

You talking about Jrue?

We didn't JUST trade him for Noel.

Jrue was traded to free us from basketball purgatory...whether or not that leads to heaven or hell is left to be seen but it was worth a shot. With Jrue our max was second round....meh.

I don't even like Noel that much and I hate MCW's game so I'm not even hyped for them...but if this pans out and we actually get a future for once then it's worth it.

edit: HURPDERP. Yall talking about LA for Jordan....yeah that would be stupid.

carry on

Ken Berger of CBSSports.com notes (via Twitter), the Nets will be so far in the tax next season that a $3MM mid-level player could end up costing the team in the neighborhood of $15MM in total.

Money ain't no thang to Prokhie.

Kevtones

Oh god do not trade LMA for Jordan or anything Clippers. No way Olshey is that tired.

Watch it be Jordan and Crawford for LMA.

Noah
Noel
Howard

Are the only players interesting enough to consider.

When asked what his paramount adjustment will be at the next level, Bennett responded: “Transitioning my game from the power forward to the small forward”. Bennett was steadfast in proclaiming that his pro position is at the THREE, making it known without direct questioning.

welp

I refuse to believe Potland would do that trade. Now, if it was a 3 teamer, that would be a different story, but LMA for Jordan and whatever else the Clips have would be insanely stupid.

Kevtones

I refuse to believe Potland would do that trade. Now, if it was a 3 teamer, that would be a different story, but LMA for Jordan and whatever else the Clips have would be insanely stupid.

Yeah, if they can get another team involved, maybe.

LMA is an all-star and consistent as heck. I'd keep him at this point and focus on overpaying/risking on a big to fill in the gaps. If Noah was on the table though, I'd probably go for it. He'd be huge in Portland.

No way they trade LMA just for Deandre. And no way Noah gets traded either. He is basically untouchable. I see a package of Deng, Mirotic, and the Bobcats pick being enough for the Bulls to get him/

Baby Milo

BBALLBREAKDOWN ‏@bballSource 2m I'm hearing thru the grapevine that there's talk of LaMarcus Aldridge being traded to the #Clippers, DeAndre Jordan being part of pkg

Wow. If this happens, Relio is gonna need to be put on 24/7 suicide watch

take chandler you assholes

Let the Wiggins sweepstakes begin! So many teams trying to be in the running. No fucks will be given for winner bros next season.

As for our draft, I suppose I'm good with it. Len really does sound like a solid prospect with lots of upside and expectation for growth. His coach at MD just wanted him to focus on defense and rebounding, I expect his offensive repertoire to really expand and the kid already has touch around the rim. He made Noel look like a bitch back in November so the talent is certainly there, just needs to harness and grow it. He started as a gymnast and that agility is going to be nice with his size. Hopefully he'll look like a franchise Center by his third year or so and if not, tank tank tank. This draft was garbo anyway. If McLemore turns out to be the real deal, that would hurt if Len doesn't pan out. At Sac town, that's not likely.

Now we just need to trade Gortat while he has value for picks and then cash in on the Wiggins/Parker sweepstakes!

KingGondo

Banned
Let the Wiggins sweepstakes begin! So many teams trying to be in the running. No fucks will be given for winner bros next season.

As for our draft, I suppose I'm good with it. Len really does sound like a solid prospect with lots of upside and expectation for growth. His coach at MD just wanted him to focus on defense and rebounding, I expect his offensive repertoire to really expand and the kid already has touch around the rim. He made Noel look like a bitch back in November so the talent is certainly there, just needs to harness and grow it. He started as a gymnast and that agility is going to be nice with his size. Hopefully he'll look like a franchise Center by his third year or so and if not, tank tank tank. This draft was garbo anyway. If McLemore turns out to be the real deal, that would hurt if Len doesn't pan out. At Sac town, that's not likely.

Now we just need to trade Gortat while he has value for picks and then cash in on the Wiggins/Parker sweepstakes!
Trade Gortat to OKC plz, k thx.

Top Bottom