• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

The Camby and Novak contracts are pretty ugly and close to Bargs' total contract, but giving up picks for a guy who hates basketball is just a terrible move.

If Chandler gets hurt, we could be looking at:

Felton
Shumpert
Melo
Bargnani
Amar'e

After which Shumpert ends up choking Bargnani on the court.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The Camby and Novak contracts are pretty ugly and close to Bargs' total contract, but giving up picks for a guy who hates basketball is just a terrible move.

If Chandler gets hurt, we could be looking at:

Felton
Shumpert
Melo
Bargnani
Amar'e

After which Shumpert ends up choking Bargnani on the court.

The assumption that Amar'e will be able to play if Chandler gets hurt is astounding.

I will never make fun of the Knicks again if this goes through omg

If this shit goes through, I'll never fucking stop!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I remember legit discussion being made about Barg being better than Amare here.

iwillnottrolliwillnottrolliwillnottroll

Bread

Banned
RT @HowardBeckNYT: Knicks appear close to acquiring Andrea Bargnani from Toronto, per source. NY offering Camby, Novak, 2 picks

HAHHAHAHAHHAA
yesssssss

the knicks need a rebounding big who can score, bargnani is the perfect candidate!

RT @HowardBeckNYT: Knicks appear close to acquiring Andrea Bargnani from Toronto, per source. NY offering Camby, Novak, 2 picks

HAHHAHAHAHHAA

tumblr_m21lkfqMm61r5gvg1o1_250.gif

This can't be life.

Yeah they didn't have fights that made it to the media multiple times in one season or anything..

Oh please. There was one reported incident by a non-sports tabloid rag, the same one that misindentified the Boston Bombers and are being sued for it, which was uncorrobated and refuted by every Laker beat writer with first hand knowledge.

It's like the GOP message machine. Once it's out there, believers will believe no matter what.

Does Kobe have feuds with certain teammates? Of course. Many players do. I haven't seen anything to indicate Kobe and Dwight had one and I know, for a fact, that on the court Kobe tried his damn hardest out of everyone (besides Pau) to get Dwight involved.

If Dwight hated Kobe, Kobe wouldn't bother showing up. You think that Kobe or the Lakers would be so stupid as to bring him if Dwight and him didn't get along?

EDIT: OH MY GOD HOLY SHIT KNICKS PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE AHAHAHAHA

reilo

Stahp with the Kobe/Dwight talk Mamba! We got the Knicks to make fun of!

Jared Zwerling ‏@JaredZwerling 2m
A league source has confirmed with me that a Andrea Bargnani for Steve Novak and Marcus Camby trade is being explored. Not sure about picks.

if picks then maybe theres more coming. but im not holding my fucking breath

With little flexibility to upgrade their roster in free agency, the Knicks are closing in on a deal to acquire Andrea Bargnani, the Toronto Raptors’ jump-shooting 7-footer, according to a person involved in the talks.

The Knicks are offering a package built around Marcus Camby, Steve Novak and two future draft picks, one in the first round and one in the second. Several teams have pursued Bargnani, but the Knicks have emerged as the “strong favorites” to land him, and a handshake deal could come soon, the person said.

Bargnani has not delivered on his potential after being taken with the first overall pick in 2006. He has career per-game averages of 15.2 points and 4.8 rebounds in seven N.B.A. seasons. He is owed $22.25 million over the next two seasons.

YES YES YES OH GOD YES

Nets offseason: acquire Pierce + KG for Wallace + filler, steal Kidd for coach.

Knicks offseason: trade 1st round pick for Bargnani.

LOLOLOLOLOL

reilo

Nets offseason: acquire Pierce + KG for Wallace + filler, steal Kidd for coach.

Knicks offseason: trade 1st round pick for Bargnani.

LOLOLOLOLOL

"NBA-age gassing up what the Nets doing this off-season and they ain't gone amount to shit!" -- Knicks-age, two days ago

Felton-JR-Melo-Amar'e-Bargs would be an amazing defensive team with an equally amazing offensive system.

Amar'e-Bargs frontline would be something I couldn't even imagine. Would they be so out of place on help defense that they accidentally end up in place? And if so, would it even matter? Will they run into each other?

I want to see this so badly, now.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
The more I think about it...

fuck it. i got who i wanted out of the draft anyways, 4th pick be damned

FUCK DA KNICKS

reilo

Felton-JR-Melo-Amar'e-Bargs would be an amazing defensive team with an equally amazing offensive system.

Amar'e-Bargs frontline would be something I couldn't even imagine. Would they be so out of place on help defense that they accidentally end up in place? And if so, would it even matter? Will they run into each other?

I want to see this so badly, now.

When Andrea met Amar'e

reilo

Has a guard ever lead a team in rebounding before? What about a point-guard?

If somehow the Knicks would trade Chandler for Monta Ellis if possible, it would make next season glorious.

Ellis-Amar'e-Bargs on one team. I want to see if their DRating could hit 120 with a reb% of 40%.

Has a guard ever lead a team in rebounding before?d

The Big O without Kareem maybe?

Top Bottom