• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Oh right, I forgot about that team!

Magic came close in '89, 2nd to AC green. Though, that would be a bit unfair being 6'9 and all. Big O came close once before Lucas came.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Oh right, I forgot about that team!

Magic came close in '89, 2nd to AC green. Though, that would be a bit unfair being 6'9 and all. Big O came close once before Lucas came.

Kidd did it three years straight, that's nuts. And those teams were still better than the Knicks.

reilo

WojYahooNBA: Toronto is finalizing agreement to send Andrea Bargnani to Knicks for Marcus Camby, Steve Novak and 2016 first-round pick, sources tell Y!

LOLOL

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 50s
Toronto is finalizing agreement to send Andrea Bargnani to Knicks for Marcus Camby, Steve Novak and 2016 first-round pick, sources tell Y!

GO GO GO GO

edit: Camby + Novak are $7.5 mil, giri.

the magic have the lower of either the nuggets or the knicks 1st round pick next year, with garbageani taking his talents to msg and the nugs poised to lose iguodala it's looking pretty good

Fatalah

I generally like Grunwald's moves, so I'll be optimistic on acquiring Andrea.

Lots of off-season left for Grunny to shape the team, we'll see where this goes.

reilo

I generally like Grunwald's moves, so I'll be optimistic on acquiring Andrea.

Lots of off-season left for Grunny to shape the team, we'll see where this goes.

Knicks just gave away their best asset not named Shumpert for Andrea Bargnani by getting rid of their 2016 pick.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I too, did not know it was banned. I see that gif. all over this forum and never thought twice about it.

charsace

FUCKING BULLSHIT! Its obvious that Bargs doesn't give a shit about basketball. I don't think having Woodson knee deep in his ass will change that. Fuck.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I didn't know those types of gif's could get you banned. I'm so out of the GAF loop these days :\ or maybe cause I stick to only certain threads and have hardly seen it used.

I was wondering what happened to my post of his that I quoted. Now I know. Glad I didn't post it, since I would have been banned without even a warning hah

Top Bottom