• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

rando14

The Knicks will send their 2016 first-round pick to the Raptors, and a package that includes Marcus Camby and Steve Novak, league sources said.
The Knicks will also send two future second-round picks to Toronto, sources said.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

charsace

Yeah no, if he did not, believe me, he would not have left Italy for Canada.

I've seen enough of Bargs that I can tell you that he's a fuckhead and that him being hated is due to his mental make up. A lot of talent wasted on a fuckhead mind.

Derwind

RT @HowardBeckNYT: Knicks appear close to acquiring Andrea Bargnani from Toronto, per source. NY offering Camby, Novak, 2 picks

this-is-beautiful.gif

Please tell me this is real.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Yesss. The Knicks broke DP. He is now a believer.

reilo always wins.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
After this, I never want to hear that Boozer is un-tradeable. If Ujiri was Bulls GM, he could get LeBron for Boozer, but Gar/Pax can't even trade Deng on an expiring contract.

Nobility

Banned
RT @HowardBeckNYT: Knicks appear close to acquiring Andrea Bargnani from Toronto, per source. NY offering Camby, Novak, 2 picks

HAHHAHAHAHHAA

Thanks for making me laugh...seriously...you're telling me this is truth...but good things don't happen for Toronto...guys...guys...

ZyvfKF5.gif

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
KBergCBS: Knicks' agreement to acquire Andrea Bargnani viewed by other team execs as predictable response to rival Nets' spending spree.
LMAO

Velcro Fly

Why does NBA-age always gas up the Nets and shit on the Knicks?!

Because the Knicks deserve to be shit on for trading for a guy that plays no defense and at 7 feet tall is almost allergic to getting any sort of rebounds. And they traded away 3 picks for him including a first rounder. Don't even care about Novak or Camby because they combined can't be any worse than Bargs.

Top Bottom