• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

jman2050

Orlandos never gonna win anything ever. Knicks probably won't either but at least they're not the Lakers farm system.

And as usual you guys are overreacting. I don't like the deal because bags is garbage but a late 1st rounder is not giving up the farm. Knicks have traded every other pick since like 2000 can't be too mad, this was expected.

Hey I got several great T-Mac years (before he blew up), several great Dwight years (before he blew up), a Finals appearance, and despite going full tank mode last year they're in a pretty solid position in the future. Also their GM is no longer Otis Smith.

Believe me I do not envy you guys one bit. Like, not even a little. All I'm doing is laughing heartily.

Now which front office is dumber than the knicks?

1CM1Lq3.jpg

mhi

Only the Knicks would trade for an overpaid 4 despite already having one on a max contract.

Oh and don't forget their best player excels when, you guessed it, playing as a 4.

masud

Banned
You have Zero rebounding and D

Zero

We have the 2012 defensive player of the year and one of the best wing defenders in the league in Shump. We were a middle of the road defensive team last year. And Bangs is a better defender than novak and Camby in a suit. So you're wrong about that.

I never even fucking liked the organization anyway. It's not like there was much choice. Dolan is one of the most loathsome creatures in sports and I'm glad that we finally have an alternative in town.

Also the Knicks suck and will suck until such time as the franchise gets sold, which will be never, so they will literally suck forever.

You admitted that you are a bandwagoner and bandwagoned an even worse team. Congrats.

AAAAAAAAAHUAAAAUHUAAAAHUAAAAHUAAHUAAAAAAAHUAUAAAAA

...hah....heh...

BWFAHHHHHHGGHHHHHAhahaAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*chuckle*

GWFAAAAAAHHHHHAHHHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

ROFLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

...haaa.

Oh man. WOW.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
It's like physically impossible for you to compliment Booz, huh?

Just like it physically impossible for you not to relate every basketball story to him somehow

It's very Heavy-like

giri

Honestly, at this point in time, Knicks basically need to be sold to new owners. I know it will never happen. But still.

PBY

Banned
I don't think it's as bad a move as most of you think.

I mean, it's still awful. And I have no idea what the end goal is.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Friends telling me this is a terrible trade. We can get more.

I am currently on my way to their houses to slap the shit outta them.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Honestly, at this point in time, Knicks basically need to be sold to new owners. I know it will never happen. But still.

Lets move them to Seattle.

im really mostly pissed at the 3 picks. talk about overpaying for that bum. novak was terrible last season but im still gonna miss the dude.

i read somewhere that in order for the knicks to be moved, you gotta take all the property that comes with it like MSG, rangers, and everything that fucker dolan owns

i will become a billionaire and pay that bastard

i will save this team

OMG, New Yorkers are going to assassinate this guy. He's like Eddy Curry with a mediocre jumper instead of a post game and even less passion for the game. You don't even know.

Truphenom

How many years does Bargs have on his contract compared to Novak and Camby?

Don't the Nuggets get to swap picks with that year's pick too?

.......Fuck.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Just like it physically impossible for you not to relate every basketball story to him somehow

It's very Heavy-like
Come on, now. Every basketball story? There has to have been one or two stories over the past few years that I haven't tried to make about Boozer. Remember when Kobe got injured? I don't remember weaving it into a Boozer story. At least, not directly. I may have tried to make it seem like a perfect opportunity for the Lakers to pick up Boozer, and have him lead them to a championship.

And the only way my comments could be Heavy is if you're printing them out and placing them on a scale.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
We have the 2012 defensive player of the year and one of the best wing defenders in the league in Shump. We were a middle of the road defensive team last year. And Bangs is a better defender than novak and Camby in a suit. So you're wrong about that.
Bargs made you better defensively? Gotcha

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
How many years does Bargs have on his contract compared to Novak and Camby?

Don't the Nuggets get to swap picks with that year's pick too?

.......Fuck.

2 more years at about 10 per.

I just saw camby is 2 more years at 4.5 per but second year is unguaranteed.

Novak is 3 years at 4 million per.

Truphenom

2 more years at about 10 per.

I just saw camby is 2 more years at 4.5 per but second year is unguaranteed.

Novak is 3 years at 4 million per.

Meh, garbage is garbage. Since we're trying to ruin our present as well as future we might as well bring back JR for 2-3 yrs too.

Still making the playoffs lol.

giri

i read somewhere that in order for the knicks to be moved, you gotta take all the property that comes with it like MSG, rangers, and everything that fucker dolan owns

i will become a billionaire and pay that bastard

i will save this team

Thats only if Dolan refuses to split up the "group".

They don't HAVE to be sold / packaged that way.

They would though.

Top Bottom