• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

PBY

Banned
This deal is jus sinking in. Man... Knicksage is gonna be so trollable next year. I hope Bargs somehow manages to start off amazing (lolol), just for the #hope.

h3ro

Dude, Bargs is one of the worst defenders ever. Novak wasn't even the worst on his team.
I'm running out of ways to call Novak a piece of fecal discharge.

The fact that Bargs comes with his own, perfect way of describing his play makes the trade a win for me.

Garbagnani future.

I feel almost bad for Knicks-Age. After years of irrelevance and being a joke, they finally got Melo and Amare, two stars, and it looked like they'd be able to build a contender...only it turns out that window is shut almost faster than it opened.

But then I remember Fuck the Knicks.

Forever

Banned
No way...

It's fucking Dolan. It was obvious that this is what happened. Remember when the Nets put up a billboard near MSG and Dolan flipped his shit and demanded that someone get Jay-Z on the phone immediately? He is a fucking child.

I feel almost bad for Knicks-Age. After years of irrelevance and being a joke, they finally got Melo and Amare, two stars, and it looked like they'd be able to build a contender...only it turns out that window is shut almost faster than it opened.

But then I remember Fuck the Knicks.

lakers are fucked too.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
WojYahooNBA: Portland will send Houston two future second-round picks and the draft rights to two foreign players, league sources tells Y!

LOL KNICKS

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
WojYahooNBA: Portland will send the rights to Kostas Papanikolau and Marko Todorovic to the Rockets, league sources tell Y! Sports.

pilonv1

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 42s

Portland will send the rights to Kostas Papanikolau and Marko Todorovic to the Rockets, league sources tell Y! Sports.

I bet either of them would be better than Bargs

Top Bottom