• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

benjipwns

Banned
Don't expect Ellis to return to Milwaukee; there's already been a mutual parting of the ways between him and the Bucks, a source told Yahoo! Sports. The Bucks were turned off by Ellis saying the only differences between himself and Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade were All-Star appearances and championships. A source close to Ellis has previously said he would be interested in joining his old Golden State Warriors
neat

Eleuin

You and me both. Everybody in Toronto was talking like they might as well amnesty him rather than give up DeRozan or a pick to get somebody to take him.

But then, Knicks.
I'd give up DeRozan too if anyone wanted him, his contract sucks and it'll help the rebuild.

holy shit the first rounder in 2016 that NY is giving to TOR is completely unprotected? Is this true? Please tell me this is not true
Denver has the right to swap picks

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
In 2013:

Bargnani: 28.7 MPG, 12.7 PPG, 3.7 RPG, 40% FG, 31% 3FG
Mullens: 26.9 MPG, 10.6 PPG, 6.4 RPG, 36% FG, 32% 3FG

3.7RPG

You're joking. It's not that bad.

Is it that bad? I didn't realize it was that bad.

Oh my god.

holy shit the first rounder in 2016 that NY is giving to TOR is completely unprotected? Is this true? Please tell me this is not true

Any time you can give up an unprotected 1st rounder for a chance to pay Andrea Bargnani $25 000 000 US dollars, you gotta do it. It's the only way to stop everybody in New York from becoming a Nets fan.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
3.7RPG

Oh my god.
It is. That's why I was so shocked to see someone lament Boozer's rebounding in favor of Bargs.

Bargs is terrible. For his size and abilities.

3.7RPG

Oh my god.

To be fair, he didn't play half the season because the team shut him down after the fans mercilessly and repeatedly booed him off the court. In time I'm sure he could've got that up to 3.8, maybe a solid 3.9.

Derwind

To be fair, he didn't play half the season because the team shut him down after the fans mercilessly and repeatedly booed him off the court. In time I'm sure he could've got that up to 3.8, maybe a solid 3.9.

Not to mention the guy is an out of shape Italian Eddy Curry....the dude stopped giving a shit a long time ago.

mike-woodson-o.gif

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Something we actually agree on.
We agree on a lot of things. Bulls FO sucks, and the ownership takes the fanbase for granted, because they know they can put out a subpar product, and still make huge profits. The only difference between us is that I refuse to take it anymore, while your kinder heart still gives you hope. Also, I'm outspoken with my Boozer love, while you're more subtle about it.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Ken Berger: Sources: Confident in their pursuit of Dwight Howard, Rockets make Asik, Lin available in trade talks. http://cbsprt.co/19LZcpL

The New York Knicks could've have had Asik for the same price as Bargnani.

We agree on a lot of things. Bulls FO sucks, and the ownership takes the fanbase for granted, because they know they can put out a subpar product, and still make huge profits. The only difference between us is that I refuse to take it anymore, while your kinder heart still gives you hope. Also, I'm outspoken with my Boozer love, while you're more subtle about it.

My hope is that Michael Reinsdorf is to Rocky Wirtz as Jerry Reinsdorf is to Bill Wirtz when Jerry kicks the can.

Top Bottom