• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Asik+Lin for Boozer + Hinrich.

Boozer teams up with Howard to form Super Friends Front Court.

Asik goes back to backing Joakim "Plantar Foot" Noah, and Lin becomes the SG the Bulls have been dreaming of.

Hinrich continues to exist.

Asik+Lin for Boozer + Hinrich.

Boozer teams up with Howard to form Super Friends Front Court.

Asik goes back to backing Joakim "Plantar Foot" Noah, and Lin becomes the SG the Bulls have been dreaming of.

Hinrich continues to exist.

are you willing to part with Charles Boozer and all rights to any future Boozers?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
There's a youtube video out there of me putting Boozer Jr on a poster

yeah he was a freshmen at the time
shouldn't have jumped doe
#imgettinmine

I thought he only had one brother.

Don't forget his brother from another mother
940x.jpg

pilonv1

@HowardBeckNYT: Knicks and Raps can revive Bargnani deal with NY including minimum-salary player. Deal will still get done

@HowardBeckNYT: But Knicks might need to get one of their FAs to agree to sign-and-trade deal. Looks like they shoulda kept James White

lol

Eleuin

Howard Beck@HowardBeckNYT

As @ESPNSteinLine just noted, Knicks and Raps can revive Bargnani deal with NY including a minimum-salary player. Deal will still get done.

BELIEVE

Before Nerlens Noel fell to pick No. 6, the Pelicans were entertaining the idea of trading that selection to the Bobcats for Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, as Gary Washburn of the Boston Globe notes amid his weekly roundup.

DY, #stayfree

masud

Banned
Howard Beck ‏@HowardBeckNYT 4m
UPDATE: Knicks trade for Bargnani will NOT be approved by NBA tonight. As a result, teams will have to restructure under 2013-14 cap figures

Howard Beck ‏@HowardBeckNYT 5m
Knicks and Raptors both still motivated to do the deal, but it will have to be tweaked once the 2013-14 salaries kick in on July 1.

Howard Beck ‏@HowardBeckNYT 4m
Unclear at the moment why the deal did not get NBA approval. Still expect a Bargnani-to-NY trade in some form during moratorium.

------------

whoa looks like the bargnani deal got basketball reasoned

thank you based stern?

Reasons son!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
WojYahooNBA
It is appearing less and less likely that J.J. Redick will return to Milwaukee in free agency, league sources tell Y! Sports.

Thanks for Tobias!

Ramona Shelburne ‏@ramonashelburne 32s

Can confirm, league didn't approve Bargnani deal tonight. But I'm told it's just a timing and technicality thing. It'll get done soon

Don't lose hope, Raptors-age!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
ESPNSteinLine
One source close to process insists that Raps/Knicks deal was merely snagged by a "timing" issue and that "it'll get done." However Already hearing whispers Kenyon Martin not interested in being signed-and-traded to Toronto, so teams will likely have to try another way

this deal seriously might blow up. nobody wants to go to toronto.

ESPNSteinLine
One source close to process insists that Raps/Knicks deal was merely snagged by a "timing" issue and that "it'll get done." However Already hearing whispers Kenyon Martin not interested in being signed-and-traded to Toronto, so teams will likely have to try another way

this deal seriously might blow up. nobody wants to go to toronto.

Ugh I hate Kenyon, I am glad he didn't want to come to Toronto, I don't think I could cheer for him.

Top Bottom