• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

KingGondo

Banned
xER0iWo.png

Holy fuck this is actually happening. LOL
I don't know about you guys, but I'm really looking forward to the next lockout.

Gigglepoo

Shouldn't Reke (and Monta) be 20 minute guys who generate offense on their own for a stretch while the starters sit? Anything else is irresponsible.

Tyreke improved last year and I could see a team with no scorers and nothing to lose giving Reke 3/30, but 4/44 is just too many years for a guy who may never be valuable starting on a good team if he doesn't learn how to shoot or defend. And he's a terrible fit with Gordon, just horrible.

SUPREME1

Banned
What is this shit on twitter about the Lakers and TWC possibly giving Howard a tv show to stay? LOL if true... no words.

https://twitter.com/mcten

"Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten 21m

League source: The NBA has no problem w/ TWC being part of the LAL's pitch for Dwight, so long as no extra compensation is promised"
"They could simply be presenting ideas about how they plan to cover Howard and the Lakers in the future," said the source. "That's allowed""

HOLLYWOOD

Fear us.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

SUPREME1

Banned
don't understand why he hasn't gotten a head coaching gig when guys like Lawrence Frank, Mo Cheeks, Dwayne Casey continue to get jobs despite repeatedly failing.

Pacers pick up Mack10, while the Lakers hired Mark Madsen as an assistant coach.

Fear us.

vN2Ifwk.png

Amazing.

After drafting SWAGLemore, I really doubt we match.

Whelp...that should help the Warriors win those 4 match ups with the Kings next season.

DO IT PELICANS!!!!

If the Warriors do nothing else other than signing Jarrett Jack this will have been a good offseason.

Question.

Does it strike any of you that Dwight Howard is the kind of guy that "now" wants to be compared to the All Star centers of teams he's potentially going to land with? He seems kinda turtlish.

He doesn't seem like he'd want to be compared to Shack, Hakeem, Will or Kareem.

At least Dallas and Golden State don't have a lineage of successful centers.

Oh well...have at it Dwight.

Not sure if adding Reke and JRue to the Pelicans will even make them better offensively since they might just take away shots from Davis and Ryno who are way more efficient.

edit: Amick says it's $48 million, fuck...

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Tyreke Evans is actually a pretty good player, but I'm not sure if he's worth all that money.

shira

Tyreke Evans is actually a pretty good player, but I'm not sure if he's worth all that money.

Stats-wise sure. But he's a cancer in the locker room/community and can't shoot. So yeah he will get you 20 but on how many shots?

exarkun

I read on Clutchfans that In the Dwight meeting he asked about adding a third star with Parsons sitting right there.

Its clutchfans soo...

but if true, Dwight is a dumb mutherfucker. At least watch some of the games of the teams you potentially could go to. Parsons went off for 3 of our 4 games against the Lakers, dropping more than 20 each time. Sigh.

How many years does Eric Gordon have left on his contract? 3 right? If it's 2 they should be able to get something decent back, they're fucked if it's 3. No one is taking that shit back.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I read on Clutchfans that In the Dwight meeting he asked about adding a third star with Parsons sitting right there.

I heard not to believe everything you read esp on Clutchfans these days. It's not the clutch city forums any longer when it was a hell of a lot better.

lol, sorry...GAF and work and basketball don't mix.

So Holiday/Evans/Aminu/Davis/Lopez would be the starters. Gordon never wanted to be there and is always hurt, and they still have Vazquez too.

Top Bottom