• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Hendo is worth more than 6/year. I think he'll get 4 years and 30 million most likely.

He's a Blue Devil, but really? I don't think he's a starter on a good team. I'd give him maybe 4 years at MLE. But if he leaves, the Bobcats aren't all that worse off. If they ever make the playoffs again, they'll need an upgrade at the 2 guard.

Then again, bench warmers get 8 million per year in this league, so what do I know.

ibudxocspp5h10.0_standard_500.0.gif

" We gettin paid bro "

SamuraiX-

Hendo is worth more than 6/year. I think he'll get 4 years and 30 million most likely.

That's about what Marcus Thornton got and Hendo is a much more solid all-around guard so I honestly believe he deserves ~$8M-9M/yr at the very least.

Based on current contracts in the league, anyway.

Cheddahz

Banned
Not the case at all. NBA 2K13 (and any other ones) on PC are much superior to its console counterparts. Not sure about the online since I didnt really use it but the heavy modding on PC more than makes up for it.

Hell you can change everything from the dornas to the cavities on each players' teeth. There are graphic mods that blow anything the consoles do out of the water. TNT/NBATV/ESPN style presentation, adding any team to the game, much more realistic cyberfaces and sliders for gameplay. It's honestly not even close. Playing 2K13 on my 360 really feels like a generation behind.

Can you recommend some good mods? I actually feel like tinkering with NBA 2K13

If BC was still a GM, he would be desperately after Henderson to complement Gay and DeRozan.

DeMar DeRozan, Rudy Gay, Terrence Ross, Landry Fields, Steve Novak, Quentin Richardson and Linas Kleiza.

You know what? 1 more wouldn't hurt.. smfh.. Raptors need to do something to get rid of Kleiza and hopefully Fields.

He's a Blue Devil, but really? I don't think he's a starter on a good team. I'd give him maybe 4 years at MLE. But if he leaves, the Bobcats aren't all that worse off. If they ever make the playoffs again, they'll need an upgrade at the 2 guard.

Then again, bench warmers get 8 million per year in this league, so what do I know.

He's an average level starter no doubt. That said starter quality players usually make at least 7 mill a year, the ones that aren't on rookie contracts anyway. I agree that the Bobcats will need an upgrade to contend, but Hendo would be an excellent backup to bring off the bench. Especially when you consider that he can guard 2 different positions and is a decent scorer.

That's about what Marcus Thornton got and Hendo is a much more solid all-around guard so I honestly believe he deserves ~$8M-9M/yr at the very least.

Based on current contracts in the league, anyway.

Agreed, you could make the argument that he's worth that. I'm pretty sure we'll be gunning to draft his replacement in the next draft though, so I'd start hesitating to pay him much more than 7. We need to make sure his salary is an attractive asset if we end up having to trade him.

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 5m Hearing Spurs and Tiago Splitter have ramped up talks and are making progress toward deal terms

I'm ok with this, depending on the years/salary.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 5m Hearing Spurs and Tiago Splitter have ramped up talks and are making progress toward deal terms

I'm ok with this, depending on the years/salary.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m
San Antonio is finalizing a five year, $45 million contract extension for center Tiago Splitter, league sources tell Y! Sports.

whaaaaaaaaaat

The owners better not say shit next time the CBA is up for renewal.

the fuck is even.

I'm glad we haven't done anything stupid...

yet.

/inb4 Turner gets max because reasons

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Funny that Bill SImmons just brought up the Rasho contract the spurs gave on the podcast yesterday. That was 6 years 45 mil. Close!

Top Bottom