• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Guess you gotta hit the salary floor somehow anyway. Tony is gone and the team is hitting the tank if they don't chip in the next three seasons.

looks like shit, pretty much like current gen.

hell no. That LeBron model is way better than 2k13 or 2k14 on ps360

This is LeBron in 2k14 on ps360

968776_10153012854700305_1938862457_n.jpg

Even from the gif you can seethe massive improvement.

9 million a year isn't horrible. The length of that contract though.....if its a team option for the 5th year that's one thing, but ugh.

So Splitter couldn't get run in the Finals and now he's worth $9M a year. Ok.

Splitter was a major reason we swept the Lakers and Griz and got back into a top 5 defense this year. Against any other Eastern team, he would have been useful.

Why does any of that matter when they are still using Dreamcast servers?

THE INFINITE POWER OF THE CLOUD THOUGH

On some real talk, would be hilarious if the game was the best basketball experience known to the world on Xbox One and utter shit everywhere else including PC.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Guess you gotta hit the salary floor somehow anyway. Tony is gone and the team is hitting the tank if they don't chip in the next three seasons.

^^^^ This. all these teams are way below the minimum at the moment and they got to fill that stop gap somehow. These deals are just a matter of timing.... You guys should know this and stop overreacting on the bad deals when they are being done for CBA reasons

Not massive at all, textures look muddy and like shit. Barely an improvement. Anyways you need to wait 1-2 years for the real next gen version as usual.

Bread

Banned
Not massive at all, textures look muddy and like shit. Barely an improvement. Anyways you need to wait 1-2 years for the real next gen version as usual.
lol bullshit at "barely an improvement"

literally everything looked better, did you see ray and kobe? they looked so much better.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
JR is gonna get paid forreal

Yeah.... Though it Remains to be seen most these deals are from teams under the salary thresh hold trying to meet minimum salary so they're paying key role players. In a few days the money being thrown around might be less

Truphenom

Yeah.... Though it Remains to be seen most these deals are from teams under the salary thresh hold trying to meet minimum salary so they're paying key role players. In a few days the money being thrown around might be less

I hope so. It just looks awful staring at the numbers in a vacuum.

Well...Iggy's actually good so throwing that money at him is better than giving Monta 9m-11m per.

Not sure what the fit is long-term though. His skill set is desperately needed right now for the Kings, but he's probably only got a few years left and the Kings aren't going to have enough to make the playoffs for a few years.

Damn I should have taken recreational basketball in HS more seriously. I could have made it onto a team and ended up fleecing NBA organizations out of tens of millions of dollars.

Truphenom

Everyone who laughed at the Knicks deserves to get a maxed out player like Reke and Iggy. I hope someone really pays Bynum, JR(Not us pls), and Monta.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
That is a good move for exactly who?

I guess to need to pay someone.

I'm just saying that if you're Sacramento, Iguodala is the kind of player you'd want. Especially when you consider the kinds of guys they've got on that squad right now. Yeah, he'll be 30 next year, but he's still good. You have to pay him way too much to make him go there, but such is life when you're a terrible team.

I'm just saying this so when the Wolves give Budinger way too much, I feel better about it.

Top Bottom