• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

SamuraiX-

eKa5uu4.png

rofl

I'm so sorry, giri. :(

rinse82

Redick gets Bucks two 2nd rounders, Bargnani gets Raps a first rounder and two seconds *brain explodes*

I know it's a S&T so it's apples and oranges but still =)

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
What exactly would have been the point of keeping Redick for the Bucks?

They should be trying to tank. Of course they'd be better off with Tobias than they would be with 2 2nd round picks but I can't blame them for moving on.

And yeah he wasn't staying anyway.

jjasper

Redick wasn't resigning so I don't really think it is a terrible deal for the Bucks (the original trade for Redick was dumb) but Suns should have tried to get more for Dudley.

Jeff-DSA

Redick is a bit overrated, guys. Well, he might do well with kickouts there. Never mind, he should be a good fit for the Clippers.

Clippers probably need to sign Barnes and Odom again though since they probably won't get anyone else better in free agency in those spots.

A max for him probably won't end up hurting the team's situation that much...

Redick wasn't going to re-sign with them.

Eric Pincus ‏@EricPincus 36s
Clippers will pay Redick/Dudley about same combined as Butler/Bledsoe – fill need at 2/3 – team hoping to get Carl Landy with MLE

If the Suns can move Dragic and Gortat, they'll have Bledsoe running the offense with Scola and Len anchoring the defense. Perfect tank team with some hope for the future.

SamuraiX-

jBB6gZW.png

Amazing.

Clippers' depth looks really nice right now. Really nice. Just need a cheap backup PG and maybe one more guy to help Studley at the 3 and they look pretty solid.

Top Bottom