• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

SamuraiX-

Meanwhile, in New York:

wRU0xzt.png

Eleuin

Rox should've kept Dragic and never sign lin to that ridiculous contract

Clippers-age we'll give you Aaron Gray for a future 1st round pick, who says no

Jarlaxle

I really hope they picked up Bledsoe as an asset and not a replacement for Dragic. Dragic is far superior. I will be pretty upset if we trade him.

I'm scratching my head at this one... are both of these guys on expiring contracts? Dragic is the one player worth keeping, best not be scheming to ship him.

Cornbread78

lol how can you be mad at doc, who gives a shit that he wanted to leave? did you really want him to stay and coach a team going nowhere for at least 2 years?

no, he was a good coach, but be turned his back on Boston since he wanted no part of plan wiggins, so screw him anyway, lol

Bread

Banned
Why not? It's what he did his entire career before KG showed up.
because he wasn't worth 7 million a year before KG showed up. he isn't that great of a coach. and if he wasn't happy coaching a bad team, he's not a guy you want your young guys learning from.

Jeff-DSA

I keep thinking that it was a crazy dream that the Knicks made that move for Bargs. Then someone posts something about it and I get shocked all over again. I can't wait to see Carmelo and Bargs play together. Should be comedic in nature.

linsivvi

I keep thinking that it was a crazy dream that the Knicks made that move for Bargs. Then someone posts something about it and I get shocked all over again. I can't wait to see Carmelo and Bargs play together. Should be comedic in nature.

Don't forget Elton Brand.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Why not? It's what he did his entire career before KG showed up.

His run with the Magic was amazing

And shots about not wanting to coach a bad team are valid but I don't think he would mind but the shameless firesale for the tank must have soured him

He went through it in Boston for Oden

Jonm1010

Banned
So the more I've been thinking about it, is there any good GM's left in the league?

I mean take away the Heat and the Lebron factor and it seems like every teams GM's are or have overpayed for middling talent. Honestly, even teams like the Spurs have some questionable contracts but I do admit their hits far outweigh their misses.

So I guess outside the Heat, Spurs, and this years Clippers, are their any good front offices left?

Top Bottom