• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Last season, the Bulls traded away Kyle Korver to the Hawks for a $5.1 mil TPE. If they don't use it by 7/15, it expires. If they don't use it, then that means that they traded away Kyle Korver simply so they could shed salary.

Typical.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
You sure have a lot of faith in 33 year old Jamal Crawford and Matt Barnes repeating their level of play from last season for next season.

Uh thats why they got guys like Redick and Dudley?

If they had more faith in those guys (especially Crawford) then I wouldn't see them making this kind of move.

I expect JJ is going to start and Crawford can come off the bench and do his thing (for better or for worse).

Uh thats why they got guys like Redick and Dudley?

If they had more faith in those guys (especially Crawford) then I wouldn't see them making this kind of move.

I expect JJ is going to start and Crawford can come off the bench and do his thing (for better or for worse).

I think they're going to be the same level as last year and won't be better because of the decline of those guys who had seasons that were too good for their age and general level of play.

jjasper

CP3 will almost assuredly miss at least 10 games. First seed is probably up between Clips, OKC,Spurs and maybe Houston if they get Dwight. I think Golden State might be a top 5 seed in the West next season. Grizzlies haven't improved at all and it looks like they aren't acquiring any shooters yet. Denver won't be as good.

If Dwight goes to Houston I can see them overtaking OKC in the standings.

West will remain exciting.
Grizz finally have a back up for Marc and they aren't going to play Rudy Gay iso for over half the season this year.

samurai is dy 2.0

i do believe he is learning from his merciless trolling

too bad he's a max contract to iguodala away from karma rewarding him back for good behavior

I doubt dragic plays more than half his minutes at the 2. They drafted goodwin for a reason.

Actually, the real loser in this trade is the Grizz. They've all of a sudden lost 2 potential shooters that they really could have used.

:(

I saw some footage where Bledsoe played the 2 with CP3 in. Maybe they'll swap around a bit and experiment but I doubt Goodwin gets any real minutes this season. Unless we are straight up tanking for Wiggins which I support ;)

I was actually just thinking about Goodwin and wondering how these PG's will be sorted out. Marshall is obviously toast though he has no value so I expect he'll just be cut. They said they want to groom Archie into the PG role so you have to think Dragon or Bled are out... Either one has nice trade value and could have even more by the deadline. I can see them trading Dragon at the deadline with Bledsoe future and Archie as the backup/combo guard.... :( :( :( I can't bare to lose the Dragon again...

Ramona Shelburne @ramonashelburne
Nash, D'Antoni and Bryant met separately with Howard and had an "honest" conversation about many of the issues the Lakers dealt w/ in 2013
12 minutes ago

D'Antoni: "We need you, I can make my system work with you."
Nash: "Dude, I'm 100%, ready to go, with me getting you the ball, you'll score 30 per game."
Kobe: "Houston has a nice squad, I'm not going to lie. Don't miss your flight."

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Last season, the Bulls traded away Kyle Korver to the Hawks for a $5.1 mil TPE. If they don't use it by 7/15, it expires. If they don't use it, then that means that they traded away Kyle Korver simply so they could shed salary.

Typical.

Every year they are missing a player they let go a season earlier...

Gordon
Korver
Bench
Asik

SoulPlaya

more money than God
D'Antoni: "We need you, I can make my system work with you."
Nash: "Dude, I'm 100%, ready to go, with me getting you the ball, you'll score 30 per game."
Kobe: "Houston has a nice squad, I'm not going to lie. Don't miss your flight."
How come Pau wasn't invited? Isn't he the other big piece?

Maybe this is Mitch's subtle way of presenting the Pau for Boozer trade? Maybe that's Mitch's big surprise to convince Dwight to stay?

No team is going plan their roster around Archie Goodwin.

So much blab about his potential. Besides the FO, there are a million articles and comments from fans pre-draft about how good he'll be in the future, whoever gets him nabs a huge steal etc. etc. Who the hell knows what the FO will do? I'd think his ass will be in the D-League this year while they rotate Dragic and Bledsoe around but with Dudley gone this will mean major minutes to Shannon Brown....Wiggins future!

image.php

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
'Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten

Team source on Jeanie's decision to sit out the presentation: "(Dwight) knows how she feels about him”'

eh?

Top Bottom