• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

jbug617

Banned
Windhorst is reporting that the Pistons have offered expiring deals of Rodney Stuckey and Charlie Villanueva to Toronto for Rudy Gay

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
multiple-sources-meme.gif

ESPN.com/nba said:
Sources: Bledsoe to Suns; Redick to Clips
Lakers, Mavericks make pitches to Howard
Sources: Wolves add Martin | Budinger, too
Sources: Kings make Iguodala top priority
Source: West agrees to contract with Pacers
Sources: Pistons make trade offer for Gay
Sources: Allen agrees to stay with Grizzlies
Source: Knicks getting offer ready for Brand
Sources: Splitter agrees to deal with Spurs

That sound you hear is Broussard fapping.

kasane

Fuck Boozer's contract and also he is too good for a tank. I will not be happy until the Lakers opening night starting lineup is:

Blake
Meeks
MWP
Ryan Kelly
Byron Mullens

Another guy who fights my cause. Amnesty Kobe then sign him again once we get Wiggins! Then Spurs is gonna stealth sign Kobe because of Pop's whim.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
god i hope there is some magic spell/sacrifice out there that can turn Barg into Dirk jr.

Dark Magic

Another guy who fights my cause. Amnesty Kobe then sign him again once we get Wiggins! Then Spurs is gonna stealth sign Kobe because of Pop's whim.

Why cut him? Bring him back from his injury slooowly

Kobe won't be back until the all star break. By that time we will be 40 games under .500 and the tank will be irreversible. Kobe can then spend the 2nd half of the season fuckballing his heart out, going on his Lakers retirement tour, before proceeding to sign a 3 year/$90 million deal with Charlotte.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Kobe won't be back until the all star break. By that time we will be 40 games under .500 and the tank will be irreversible. Kobe can then spend the 2nd half of the season fuckballing his heart out, going on his Lakers retirement tour, before proceeding to sign a 3 year/$90 million deal with Charlotte.

MJ will never sign Kobe
Never

reilo

Fine, add JJ.

Jeffries is not only reliable as a tank-mentor, but he's former lottery. He's got a nearly average +/- in more than half his seasons and he's durable due to a lack of playing time. Nothing says tank better than tough and shitty.

Jeffries was cut like 2 months ago dude.

kasane

Talk about being loyal to the team that drafted him. Jordan is just extra for Kobe.

I'm def down for this Charlie V and stuckey expiring contracts for Gay proposal.

Keeps most of our cap and could fill a need at the 3 if he can shoot more efficiently

Knight
KCP
Gay
Monroe
Drummond

not bad

Kevtones

who cares, Drummond is untouchable. You'd have better luck targeting Monroe

Then swap out Monroe, both guys help Portland immediately. Honestly, if this LMA situation is not resolved with an Asik-ish, is gonna' get rough. I'd take a rebuild tank over another helpless LMA year.

Hell, Portland could keep Hickson potentially with Monroe around.

Monroe/Leonard/WIthey
Hickson/TRobb
Batum/Jerebko/Claver
Matthews/Barton/Crabbe
Lillard/McCollum

freeballin' - Singler, Elliot Williams, Ghost Jeffries

I guess I'm just not wild about any other LMA options at the moment.

Then swap out Monroe, both guys help Portland immediately. Honestly, if this LMA situation is not resolved with an Asik-ish, is gonna' get rough. I'd take a rebuild tank over another helpless LMA year.

Monroe/Leonard/WIthey
Hickson/TRobb
Batum/Jerebko/Claver
Matthews/Barton/Crabbe
Lillard/McCollum

Dumars would be a fool to touch this core for LMA. I think Monroe only gets seriously entertained if Rondo can truly be had. Not very keen on that move either with his personality

reilo

Monroe/Leonard/WIthey
Hickson/TRobb
Batum/Jerebko/Claver
Matthews/Barton/Crabbe
Lillard/McCollum

shut the fuck up

Clipjoint

I'm def down for this Charlie V and stuckey expiring contracts for Gay proposal.

Keeps most of our cap and could fill a need at the 3 if he can shoot more efficiently

Knight
KCP
Gay
Monroe
Drummond

not bad

Gay is so damn inefficient though. I'd rather they re-sign Calderon and try out J-Smoove at SF than plug in Rudy to jack up all those shots.

Top Bottom